Reviews for Die For Me
um chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Too many hims...
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aw... he killed himself.

this story is really sad. but i like it..
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
aw... that's so sweet and tragic.. love the story.:D
Crimson Cerise chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Powerful last line. Love it.
Ryu-hime chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow, i had chills reading this, especially at the end. love is so complex; alas, if it only made sense.
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
wow, and it was a true story too, of course. very complex...very dramatic...exceptionally well written. and that last line, amazingly powerful. loved it...as sad as it was, it was wonderful.
As Stars Fall Down chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
A bit too dramatic for my liking.
timeless love chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
very powerful, wonderful piece of literature!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow...that was really a gorgeous piece. Sure, it was sad, but it effectively and eloquently got the point across. Beautiful work! :)
shesabeautyx chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Your writing was exemplary. I wish I could say the same for the plotline.. but anything that's not worth living for definetly isn't worth dying for. Maybe it's becuse I'm strongly aganist suicide but I think the matter was dealt with in a neat way.

I felt sorry for the poor guy, but why waste your life on someone that was never there? He was better off without her.

The writing was really good though.

Great job.
pretitiful chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WOW! that was well written, it was very sad and i was very surprised when i noticed that it was a true story.
DamnES21Mutt chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
It's great. The style that you wrote this in is very nice. How you only specified the difference in him and him through a change in the way the font looked but still played your reader's emotions to realize the difference. The story has a great moral, and I'll be running off to read your other stories.
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
True story? Wow...
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
they were weak. i don't know if i have pity for them at all.
Jessie Park chapter 1 . 8/8/2007