Reviews for I KnowNothing
crazie chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
It's only on Fictionpress where you find people who feel just like you do. No one admits it Face to Face.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i love this, partially because i can relate so much that its depressing xD. the ending is gorgeous, its a really r

memorable end, and i love the way youve structured this. i think its a bit to long & begins to get repetitive, but anyway, this is a great piece. thanks for the review, & btw, i love your penname ] Bex xx
whatsLefTof.me chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It's quite funny why you titled it "I know Nothing" when you actually wrote a lot. (._.) Sometimes, the things we do know are nonsense to us, but then in the end, it was all that mattered. The mysteries of life, I call it. Hence, do keep on living, we all go through such phases of complete confusion and hundreds of questions we ask...but no answers. Keep thinking, RoK oN!
The Great Divorce chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is pretty emotional. I hope you don't still feel this way. I can relate, because I've felt this way too. If you ever need someone just to talk to or pray with (I don't know if you believe in God), it's cool if you want to just email me or something. A lot of people really do go through stuff like this. Thanks for your review on one of my poems too.-Capricorn
Landon Stray chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
wow, so long and so beautiful.. i loved it
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
WOW! Lol.. You are right on the simple yet complex part. But it does say a lot, explain a lot about who you think you are and about who others think you are. Reading through this I could relate as each part came up. Your poem/ story reminds me of an author who writes a story with no particular plot ending in mind, just the idea of how they want the story to go. "All my masks" was a part I felt I was re-living, tho the descriptions of myself would be slightly different. Clumsy would be in there somewhere... ;; haha...

Overall I'm glad I got to find this poem and read it because when you can realte it means you're not alone. Thank you for that! And sorry if I wrote a lot.. I guess I got a little carried away... (-;)