Reviews for When will you realize
Sheets chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hi there, thanks for reveiwing Morbid. This poem... Wow. “I worry about you sometimes.”I say to my reflection.“I wonder when you’ll realize that you’ve died?”

This line really speaks to me, I can really relate to it...

It's such an intelligent and dark poem, it's really amazing. You've really portrayed your point.

Love,Pumpkin Pie Eyes
bahaghari chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
the pain of being dead inside, it's as if every breath, every heartbeat is an artificial thing... you know it's there but it's not real, all you feel is emptiness. Very poignant and very affecting piece.

You're getting better with your writings. Keep it up.
Dragons Willow chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i liked the lines:"mind gone frail, flesh grown weak. you hardly have the right to speak." it's like saying you can't help anyone else if you cant first help yourself, you dont have the right too. this sounds almost like someone on the verge of suicide, or at least contemplating it. it took a step beyond your usual morbidity i think.
onyxdragonflyy chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
“I worry about you sometimes.”I say to my reflection.“I wonder when you’ll realize that you’ve died?”Mind gone frail, flesh grown hardly have the right to speak.-

I absolutely loved that part! One line after another I was blown away! This is definately going in the favs!
Sparks Of Steel chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Awesome...it reminds me of the 6th sense! Like a dead person walking around and not knowing he is actually dead! Good Job! Awesome visual in people's mind's eye! :)