Reviews for Ramble: Hope
cold darkness chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This is wonderful writing. You seem to really know what you're talking about. Hope is more though. Hope is impossible to describe completely anyway. The feeling it gives you...Just to save myself from a long review, I shall end it here.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I see what you mean by Hope being a good thing but at the same time bringing so many other, darker things... 'The fear of complete loneliness, the fear that drives him to isolation to escape isolation': ha, that 3-in-the-morning feeling I hate so much.

Um, nice imagery. :DKatie
thesaurus abuser chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
*cough* synonyms *cough*
poppy nowis chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
hey, lovely, it's very... flowing, im not sure if thats really what i mean, bt anyway, really goodim not sure when you'll be able to read this, but i have not credit in my phone, so im going to reply here :P i realised later that's what you must have done that, sorry! anyway, please read my new poem when you have a chancespeak soon maybe x
Rabid Zealot Matriarch chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yurnings and spurnings my friend. Very good .
Olivine chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
you know what? youre much better a poet than me. youve got a much much (MUCH) bigger sense of imagination than me. and you can use that imagination in such amazing ways, like this here 'rambling' paragraph... whatever you want to call it. i loved it! are you going to continue it, though, i wonder... and ive got one more to read! more greatness! yay!

keep on writing M.W. Renaee-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
*speachless* Once again, AMAZING! I applaude you:) Write On! (P.S. Praying for you, everynight:))