Reviews for Ramble: Love
Kitty Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I adore this... Beginning to end, it was perfect.
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
*Jaw drops* I'm sorry that I am reviewing this so late... this is the first thing I've read in a long time on this site. But ah well. I loved it. Especially the ending. It was... beautiful. It completely took my breath away.

I know that I'll be coming back to read it again whenever I feel down. And I just hope that someday, I can feel this, too. Because it sounds wonderful. It sounds so great, that no amount of pretty words or phrasings could ever sum it up. Because... well, just BECAUSE it's that way, really. It would be easier to describe rain falling through the sun.

Thank you for writing this It makes me feel so... GOOD. After reading so many angsty fanfics, or tragedies, it feels great to read something so... pretty. Because it's not beautiful, it's not cute, the only word to describe it is... pretty. The first thing that comes to mind when I say or hear or READ pretty, is this.

Yosh! Such a long review for me! But I guess that's only because I like it Anyway, keep it up, mi amigo! I loved this very pretty story

Lotsa love,Chelsea
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
amazing, and true. wow, i dont think ive ever read anything quite that...real about love before. everyone always tries to jazz it up, but if u do that, the meaning is lost, i think that what you've put here is just the simple truth, not what u want it to be, its just was is...awesome, and its totally going to my faves.

marionette/ aka lexa
shining defiance chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That made me feel warm and fuzzy, and that is love.
Katie chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
What a beautiful piece... I must have read it through about five times now, and I still can't get enough.

This is the first thing on FictionPress I've read since being allowed back on the computer after two solid, harrowing weeks of exams, and...woah. So glad it was this. You. are. amazing. Your writing technique is so simple yet touching (haha, that sounded better in my head - I know what I mean), and I admire you for deciding to tackle the subject of love. Sure, it's a pretty distinctive feeling, but hard to write about. I think you summed it up rather well. :D

'Love is not having the words. Love is not NEEDING the words. Love IS.'Wow.

Will now tear myself away to watch Lost. Later! Katie
Caught By Myself chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Love is, when you read this piece, you hope or you know someone for whom you long to feel all these things.

...
pri chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
that was gorgeuos, loved it so much. And i agree with Pops, willb good to have ur excellent rambling bak on msn!
Rabid Zealot Matriarch chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Keh! This one made me tearful, you wol- I mean...you wolloping softie...*whispers* I think I hid it well Scrunchy
Olivine chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
lol, i for some reason took a quick look at your reviews, and i so agree with 'pops'. YOU ARE A BIG SOFTIE :p lol, i really liked this rambling, though. cant even say its rambling, its... well, its an organized paragraph. i guess. but, anyways... lol, another i might quote! my goodness, if you keep up with poems and paragraphs this great, im gonna be changing my quote every week! :)

but i really liked this one. i literally got lost in the words, and i feel like reading it all over again but someone else has got to use the computer now. XD oh well, another time. thats why youre on my favorites list, though! -grins- i do that a lot.

keep on writing (PLEASE!) M.W. Renaee-::-
simply meg chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Love is this poem because I love it! Write On! I espcially love the last line to this, it made me smile:) Write On! (thinking of you... I miss your ramblings on msn!)
pops chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
gorgeous, maybe love cant be properly expressed in words, but you can try! lovely(just needed to say this, YOU ARE A BIG SOFTIE :P)
truefire chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
*smile* i liked it. not a big fan of love right now, but i liked it