Reviews for A Simple Word is All it Takes
paradiie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007

this is sad.

very powerful.

anyway, it was only a one shot... i tend to write better in oneshots.
Baroper chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
You are very good at this sort of poetry. I can feel the emotions of it running through me while I read. Excellent job.
IAmPwnSizzle chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Although quite unrelated, i was suddenlyreminded of the sng "stan" by eminem. YOu can tun even the most hackneyed cliches into somthing beautiful, i salute you!
Bella Wilde chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow. That is really amazing. You use such short lines to portray such strong emotions. The reader feels the narrator's pain. Great job!
ruledbythenpen-crimsonrunsthru chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
There's a couple of things I want to express...first, immense thanks for commenting on my piece "you have gifts" I just felt I had to write that one...second, I really like this piece...especially the parts "I’ve saturated my heart

And poisoned your mind

Bitterness and revenge

Are running through my veins"

The rest of the poem reads like two other piece I did a couple of years ago one titled "pleading won't be necessary" which talks of a person who is overly tormented by another and condemns that person in return and "just being a friend" which discribes my bitter parting experience with an ex-friend of mine.

Again, thanks for checking out my stuff...I'll definately be back to see what else you have.