Reviews for Baby
scarletdragongirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yep. Definitely angst. Drama. Or whatever. So before I lose focus, I really liked this. I think that you gave the anorexia thing away a bit in the summary, but that's okay, because you managed to make it sound mysterious in the end anyway!
Dove chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Huh.

So that's how you do it. You protect yourself by hurting yourself. In that way, you think no one will love you because of the scars. No one will stay with you because of his or her frustrations. Then you won’t have to worry about getting in to deep. You will be in control.

You may not believe in forever, but you want it so badly. There is another reason why you do these things. One that I'm not sure you are fully aware of. You hurt yourself, starve yourself, put yourself constantly down in the hopes (for yes, you do allow yourself some hope) that someone will stay by your side through it all. That is how you test them. For maybe, just maybe, if they can handle that...then they can truly love you.

And that was my psychoanalysis of you.
in theory chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved the referring of ribs to wings, so sexy.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Amazing, as always. After I read one of your poems I always feel different. Like, I don't know how to describe it, but I always feel like there's something more in me after I've read one of them. You never fail to astonish me.
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
complicated plot, so much like anorexia. i like the last stanza a lot.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
wowza! i absolutely loved this one! as far as bitches go, doll, i am damn lucky to have you! XXdani ps do you have a myspace? xoxo
Predak chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hauntinly scary w/ some great lines. wonderful

j
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
It has shows such a complexed side of anorexia. I the image it showed to me was of an innocent girl who believed in dreams and yet was living one within her image. I this earns a tear from me.(Actually more than one.)