Reviews for The Party Posko Song
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
interesting song. (since I attempted to write one and failed x.x) I like the last 3 lines, haha!
WAH chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
*laughs* :)
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
You're off your cake. The party might have just begun for you, but it's over for me.

What is Posko? Is it just a useful nothing sound that you embroidered into this embuggerance of a masterpiece?

I really thought you were normal, now I can see you in front of the maryland cookie factory, with the big silver domes, singing 'Party Posko' and getting bricked by the local rednecks.

I'm glad you're cracking, you'll be in rehab before you know it.

Alan.
HHHHHHH chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
It's very catchy and lively. It makes me want to change my screenname to Party Posko. Good job and keep writing!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Very catchy. This really creates its own tune. I like how you incorporate specifics into it, while still staying true to the sound. Kind of carefree. I like the thought behind this, the way that it makes the reader crack a smile without even meaning to. Very well written. Sound, substance and meaning. Well done.
empathic life chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Yes, I can definitely see this as a slam poetry thingy. Yesh. Well. Definitely . . . interesting. . . not my style, personally. . . but it's your poem, not mine. . . so yes. Good job! I liked the formatting and all, with the spaces. . . I could practically hear someone reading this thing out loud. Yes. So. I applaud you. *applauds*
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
YES! GO POSKO!

I loved it! I put a little beat in my head, and really worked out. I wanted to dance...but everyone can see me...so I didn't. *llama-ish smile*

I laughed when I saw 'strobe light'...you'll see why when you read part three...heh heh.

I want to see this as an actual song...it would be so cool!

p.s. First one to review...I think Egominem is going to get a bit uppity...FADIST will settle him down.