Reviews for Black is My Heart
Surfacing chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow. First my Review, I simply love it, Amazing words and I would love to here music and the screaming of HEART at the end.

Secondly, I've noticed that's you've reviewed to alot of my writings and thought I should repay the favor. I also read ur whole info spot about you, I like how you did that as well. I think you have a unique personality and you remind me of myself sometimes. I, however am not going through the dark stages of life anymore like you, I've kinda moved on. As you would have noticed its been quite some time now since i've posted a piece of writing. Simply because, Nothing dramatic, painful, depressing has happened to me, which i believe is a good thing lately. So I have not been inspired.

In Short, Keep up the Good Work, and continue being who you are, don't let anyone try to change who you are.

P.S. I predict you're either 16 or 17:P
Charmed Melody chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hey girl, long time no talk hope you email or on aim soon :)anyway great poem like always I can always relate to your writing and this one is no acception. I love the part, you were my life support and now that your nearly gone my life line is
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I like this.. it's very sad, but beautifully written
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
this is really good. sometimes it's good to let it out on paper. that's what I do. great job

~Sorrow~
queenvixta chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This piece is so beautiful! The imagery is amazing! Well done and great work! Vikki x
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I think your songs are getting better _. You shouldn't have to apologize that you were depressed _
method acting chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
"My life line is dead." I hardly think that that is proper english. Well, perhaps. But it doesn't make sense. Soemtimes I can't get into the flow of your songs, maybe it's the reliance on bold/italitcs. I don't know. It's nice, I supose. Good descriptions, real intnse, vivid...I just can't help thinking 'she's thirteen' Maybe you shouldn't have put that on your profile. Most people don't know my age because I don't want them to judge me for it. I dont' know. This was well written. Fine job.
helpless-pretender chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
nice flow. Hope things get better for you! God bless and keep on writing