Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well-you got this off to a great start already! The suspense already oozes in this chapter and makes me want to read more. I think you have done a really good job with the writing here and anxious for more so on to the next chapter.
Choukou chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I'm happy to hear that you will be updating more! :) You're right about it not being realistic, but since it is a story and you do have creative license, I shall choose to ignore it.
dartbreezy chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
If I were her , I'd forget college and plot my escape . But I guess . They're all such assholes to her . I mean , jeez . She could be the most obidient person ever and still these fuckers would swear and snap at her . Ugh . Nick was nice for all of twenty seconds , but he doesn't give a shit . Wait 'til she beats everyone's ass . Can't wait for that . Does she have a wok ? She should hit Peterson with that .
Trey chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Long time no see.
It appears I've missed out on a lot seeing how you've put out a whole second version. Your writing's excelled over the years so good job on that. Let's catch up after I finish reading all your new updates.
Your E-Buddy,
Consecotaleophobia (I forgot my password)
foreternity chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
yayayayayay you updateddddd :D heehee the little part with lance and cassia (: how come jack seems so young despite the fact he has like...a kid that's like cassia's age (or older)? or is jack like actually old but one of those guys who don't ever seem to look their age? :P
vestastar chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
hi!

this story is really good so far!hope you will update soon:)
gulistala chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Really interesting thus far! What I want to know us who is the target and why are they involved in what they do? They're the so called bad guys, aren't they?
daresa09 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Yay ! At least she gets to do something she wants to do . Who would survive living with a bunch of dudes 24/7 . Can't wait for the next chapter !
daresa09 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I hope she keeps her backbone . Teach them a little but . What to teach them , I've no idea , but I hope they learn something from her .
daresa09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Holy craaaaap ! I would've shit myself and then slit my wrist do I wouldn't deal with all that .
WingedKiller chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Good story! I can't believe that your Taiwanese! I am too! It's good to read something different. Keep up the good work!
artistic dreamer chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
WHOA! when i saw a chapter update from Mad For Figs...i was like...what? it's been so long! but yay! :) glad t be reading your stories again! hope to continue to read more later, i'm enjoying it so far! :)
Lady Luck chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm so glad you're still writing. I think no matter how slow or fast your pace is I'd still be so hooked that i'm just grateful you updated. Anyway I hope to see more of Cassia and Lance soon. . .and maybe read a bit more before school starts again.
Alp chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
The plot of Like Father, Like Son is incredibly interesting, but the actual writing seems to be unrealistic. Cassia is placed in a very dangerous situation; her house has been taken over by assassins, and they could easily end her life. But she throws a temper tantrum. She expects chivalry and common courtesy. It's hard to take the assassins seriously when they (for all intents and purposes) let her move around the house without keeping an eye on her. Wouldn't it be safe to say that they would have never made it so far in their line of work if they were so unprofessional? With all that being said, I really think this story has potential.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
keep updating your story okay ? ;)
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »