Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Ck90 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Wow the poor girl has such a messed up life! Seriously I would have cracked about 50 days ago and then I would have become a cat and dog lad never leaving my house! ANd yes hte cute ones are always assholes! UPDATE sOON!
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
omg u updated im so happy, update asap
JadeDream chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Poor Danny! ( Rusty and Matt were the two guys in the beginning who betrayed them all right? Well anyway..glad about the kiss..not so much the circumstances...love to see more though! haha Update soon!
jekodama chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Holy SH**!

Oh, God, oh, God, Oh God OhGodOhGodOhGod!

She killed Ace Coolidge! I can't believe it! I can't believe it!

If I were in her position, I would slit my own throat and bleed to death in like 10 seconds. Seriously. I don't know how a person can live with that kind of event hanging on their consciences.

And Lance...

Jeezum Crow, I mean, he's really really a sick, psycho bastard. That kiss was... evil, I can't describe it any other way.

Poor Morgan... I just can't see anything good in her future. I just hope she snaps some day and kills them all. Slowly and painfully, by the way. But then she would be crazy with guilt, and that's so not fair for her.

Bloody five months, woman! I had to re-read the whole thing to remember what the hell this was all about! No cookies for you, you bad, bad person!

And House is OMFFG, AWESOMENESS personified. Yes, AWESOMENESS in capital letters. I want to be a Vicodin addict just to have something in common with him :D

Oh, please, PLEASE, try to update more frequently! Do you want me to die before knowing the ending of the story? DO YOU?

Until the next review!

P.S.: Don't fret, darling, I'll leave your teddy bear alone because I'm really busy with uni right now. But the thought is never far away from my mind... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fallen-Agent chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
I luv ur story! It has everything in it. I cant wait till u update.
naivete chica chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
i'm kind of surprised that morgan's so accepting of a bunch of murderers. like, how can she feel sorry for lance because of his mother and sister, when he's probably killed heaps of mothers and sisters? and it annoys me that just because the ace guy hit on her, she thinks she can pass judgement on him to die.

but i'm really excited to see what happens with lance and morgan, so please update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Well, not completely what I expected, but very awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one, will be interesting from his POV.
the.closet.writer chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
ive been waiting for your update!

im glad that you decided to not keep me waiting...

anyways...i LOVE the chapter!

although the kiss isnt the way that i hoped for :( :)

woot! cant wait for the next chappie

keep updating!
Plej chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
This is a really great plot and the character action is awesome the overall action and flow of the story is very well driven! these are some very long chapters, but that is cool. Well hope you update soon cuz this story is so gonna be a fav of mine. :-)
Sweedheart chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
What the french toast? This story is so intense that after I was done reading I had to get up, go into my kitchen, and get 3 tylinal pm's because my head hurts. Lance may be a smexy bitch, but hes a d-bag. Gah! Im trying to come up with positive things that could happen to her. I am sorry to report that i have not come up with jack-shit.I give up. Im going to bed. Great job though. Please update soon before my head explodes.
Pione chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
I like your story! :)
DirtyLiar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I'm very glad that you finally decided to update!

Nice chapter, it's starting to get interesting, it's at the point where you want the next chapter to be up soon *nudge hint nudge*

P.S i also want to smach Lance for being an ass.
weslively chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
I loved this chapter, it was amazing and I enjoyed reading it very much. I have to be honest that was actually well worth the wait. And man! What a freakin' kiss! Awesome job! :D I can't wait for the next update!
lizeej chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
cant wait for the next one!
Ava Jones chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Ah...the long awaited update.

The kiss was pretty hot, but under the circumstances...I feel sorry for the girl. Lance somehow manages to switch from heartthrob to asshole in the same minute.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »