Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
haha. i guess the "bastard" will be the guy she falls for?
123456DoesNotExist chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
I still love your story, but the references to bi-polar can be a little offensive... Especially because it's just not what bi-polar is like.
123456DoesNotExist chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Your stories are AMAZING!

I love this story, it's addicting, and jeez I wish I could read more, but I can't! It's going to drive me INSANE!

You rock.
marikamaroca chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
awsome story

i dont mean to nag

but according to this date you havent updated in almost 2 years

if you stil check these comments

id jstu like to ask taht you finish the story

please

its pretty rare for someone to actually manage a story as eccentric as thsi one and stil keep it recognisable

its b a waste to just end it here in the middle
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
I actually expected this to be more violent than it is. And they didn't like rape her or anything, not saying they should have or should. Why the hell didn't she go to the police, wait...they're too smart for that one. A little too much angst for killers in the last chapter, they had/have families? Again surprising, I mean I know this is dramatized and fluffed, but still. And I'm not saying its bad this way. Your summary doesn't do the story justice, well now anyway, maybe later? All I can say is I'm hooked.
JadeDream chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
update! the whole lance morgan scene was too short haha...i like the interaction with them...but yea update soon, i cant wait to see what happens!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
i luv ur story so far, itz definetly in my faves! so keep updating
SapphireEyes16 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
i luv ur story so far,and i think lance is the son but anywayz update soon!
vIE-TeNDRe chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
AH its been soo long! but keep updating i wanna see what happens between morgan and lance! and find out how her mission goes...i definitely think that she should like get in trouble just so lance can save her but thats just me:P so update soon!
Georgianna chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I'll be waiting for the next installment!
PandasAreCute chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
What's this? Do I sense a possible romance between her and Lance? hehe. He's a strange guy isn't he...hmm. I like how they've all like, accepted each other. I can't wait to see how her little mission goes, haha. Should be interesting!
cerulean morning chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Very, very nice. The whole bit with Jack on the TV was confusing as hell, but I guess from Morgan's POV it should be. But still, I feel so bad for her for totally betraying the boys' trust! But then again, it was a spure of the moment. You still have a few spelling mistakes around here that should be cleaned up and a few lines that could be changed to make it more understandable. Other than that, it was really good. If I had time today, I'd totally continue, but I don't so you'll have to watch out for another review from me in a couple of days!
cerulean morning chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Oh I like this! Only one thing that I could really find (and remember) was this

"And sure enough… and black Celica sat waiting patiently on the pavement."

That should be "a black Celica." I'm sure that's what you meant, and you probably looked over it when proofreading. It's fine. Normal even. Really great story. I can't wait to find out what happens later on. I've been busy as hell this week so that's why I didn't review after my first one. But better now than never huh?
cerulean morning chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hey! Review for reviewer's found before the weekend. I like your intro so far, really good. Very interesting. Although Peterson's words were too kind to be cold. You've got to either redo the word choice or make him nice. Something like that. Your summary kind of brought me in here first instead of going to the one-shots. It's very vague but explains a whole lot that makes the reader want to come in and read it. I like it so far.
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
Soo excited to read about her new 'mission' or, assignment? There's other girls working under Jack? I thought it was like, only boys thing XD

LANCE