Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Chels chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
Im so glad your gonna finish this, i love it! Well i hope you update soon, i cant wait to see what happens with her and lance.
the.closet.writer chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
hey..

i love ur new chappie...

cant wait for the next one!

keep updating eh?
Wheresmyprince chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
I'm so glad your back i just love your stories i cant wait to see what happens next :)
E22rin chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Glad to know you're gonna finish this story. :) Fantastic chapter, I like the new addition to the plot. Sounds interesting. )

~*Erin*~
springdaisy chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
loving the interaction Morgan is having with Lance, can't wait for more! great job.
Faye chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
I missed you. And I love this story too. _ I'm glad you're back. Don't run out of enthusiasm yet!
thepiemaster chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Europe? How wonderful! But you're very crule, I hope you know that. Ending like that! How mean of you! (I hope you know I'm joking!) Please write more! I need an excuse to procrastinate on this homework.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
I missed you! Damn straight, this is interesting!
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
haha thnx! yay you updatedd

i've been checking the damn thing daily to see if you had updated .. lol. and now i'm just taking a break from a stupid essay i hav due tomorrow. school is a bitch. lol.

anywho awesome chapter yayy Lance sounds soo hott.. now if only he'd show up on my doorstep...(drools).. haha anyway hope you update soon..now onto my super duper shakespear essay..
jekodama chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Oh, my Deus!

Jack actually LET her get a job? THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

The scene with Lance and Morgan was... oh, goddamnit, why don't you let the poor pair kiss already? you're torturing them! US! like HELL you don't like to inflict pain upon others! what do you think you're doing to us?

Your slippers have grapes on them? mine have angel-cats! cats are the most awesome animals! XD and if you don't update soon, I might steal your teddy bear along with your slippers! XD

Until the next review!
abandonnnnned chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
I think that this story is somewhat unrealistic- but that in no way impedes the enjoyment I get from reading it. I think it's quite a novel idea, and can't wait for the next chapter.
only pretending chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
I LOVE this story!

And this chapter is AWESOME!
Ava Jones chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
No worries...I have the same problem now. I just went to boarding school, and it's as busy as hell! I just updated one of my stories on fanfiction after 2 and 1/2 whole weeks!
Nerdette chapter 7 . 9/16/2007