Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Birds and Boats chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
oh wow, ew, uhm, i like your story, but that must be a common element in all reviews. I would really like an update and more action between lance and whitman
jekodama chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Oh my God, I loved this chapter. Firstly because I'm a very violent person, but don't fret, only in my mind, Hurting another person is too troublesome, I wouldn't do it. Besides, who would ever want to clean the mess? certainly not me!

I'm totally addicted to this story, and I can't wait until you update, so here's the deal: You update soon, and I forget my initial idea of hunting you down to steal your slippers, is that ok? LOL!

I hope you're better, what with the carpal tunnel and all that stuff. That must suck big time...

Take care! Until the next review!
jekodama chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Dude, AWESOME! but you seriously have me all confused with the name changing and stuff... Why don't you put the pseudonyms inside ""? it may be a little less confussing that way. Or maybe you can do it like Nick/Will. Also, there are parts where there's no consistency with the names, like in here: "Here's the plan. Corey, Danny and Corey are coming back today..." Get my point?
Haylieboo chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Insane story but I LOVE IT! And James Franco is so fucking hot [just as a side note.]
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
WHOA.
luv me like no other chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
this is an awesome story, i love it!
Ava Jones chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
This story is funny and awesome...
Interluded chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Chapter thre!

Oh, she got herself into a little bit of a mess there. Lol, shot gun ... three well-armed men. Decision? Of course go for it! lol

I liked the way you said: "that beautiful flash of silver pull out of the driveway" It sounds much better than simply stating it and lets you know that it's silver too. Silver cars totally works for them, don't know why but it does. Hehe.

I liked the fact that the officer actually came to the house so at least somebody's looking for them and is suspicious. Maybe though, if you want to go back, I'd make her think a little doubt before lying and going along with everyone to the police officer. Because, although they may have pizza, they still broke into her house and technically have her held captive so she probably shouldn't like them that much right now.

Oh, finally I liked the "So, right back at you..." at the end as a line by the way. You can see the anger in it, it's how people actually talk and it works really well in this :D
Interluded chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
hi again :D

chapter 2! I like her termites excuse and the little story behind the car was nice and added some depth to everything, and besides I liked the little car chase scene. Yay on the action writing :) . Hmm, intersting with her old, old, old friend knowing him. As a suggestion you might want to go back later and just add a little more reason as to why he knew him (at least why he knew him without knowing any of the mafia? -or other organization- part of him. unless he did actually know and then he's a bad friend letting her get caught up in this lol). Ooh I liked your ending to this part by the way. It summed it all up nicely and non-repetitively. Again, good job :D
Interluded chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
alrighty then, the idea for this is pretty cool, and I think you definitely got the excitement factor down, and the scawwy (heh. scarry) people's personalities down too, like they weren't suddenly nice and all like "oh sorry" or something, so that was good and convincing. I think you may be having a little bit of trouble with her personality though. Like she's in this serious mad-at-the-world-everything-is-and-always-will-be-horrible mode. Which, true, for many parts of this works, and afterall she did just find out she had umm, not the most welcome people in her house, but at the same time, maybe try to tone it down just a bit and make her just a bit less dramatic so we could get a feel for more of her personality besides that as well. Anyways nice job and I'm off to read the next part :D
Lil Bazza chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
This is my new favourite story. I don't know why. I think it is everything. Your characters, your situations, your writting.

I read this while I was postponing writting an essay. It was so totally worth it. It's the kind of story that would make a wonderful movie.

I love the action. I love the coldness. I dislike the killing scene that I just read, but I spose Lance has his reasons (not that I condone people killing other people. I hate it infact, which makes it odd that I can read a story like this or watch it in the movies but I guess that's part of the charm of fiction - anything can happen, because it can.)

I also love that it is still a 'romance' story. I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I am loving the fact that this intricate story with its plot and sub-plots has a romantic twist. I can't wait. I'm so excited.

Your characters are amazing - from Lance and Morgan to Jack and Tucker. Eoin is cool. Some of them are more appealing than other, but I guess that is the nature of any story.

The plot is awesome. It's so creative. I've read 'kidnap' stories (and I'm going to call this story one, as it vaguely resembles one) but none like this. With characters so deep and emotionally void. That truly are cold hearted killers.

You are a wonderful writter. If it is just this story or not (another day I will read the other stories, I honestly can't wait. I have read the opening to Kiss Me Kate very good.) but you manage to capture the situation - tense, emotional scenes excelently. Maybe it is Morgan as a vessel that is great.

I think I have been rather repetitive in this review. Ah well, at least I have emphasised my enjoyment of the story. Update this story soon. Well, you don't have to, but I'd love to read more of it.

Thanks,

Jen.
ThatCOOLgirl chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
i really really like your story. Its something new, and refreshing. I voted for you in Skow! twice i believe. lol. keep going
The Ferrett chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
it goes a wild wild life. Utter madness. I like hehe mehheh eh um yeah.
The Ferrett chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
Nasty. Just when you think that its all good in comes a man with a gun.
PandasAreCute chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
Hiya!

Woah...very intense piece of writing there. O.o

I am...speechless.

The gruesome details were exelent to be honest. lol. I did read it, even though it was...freaky.

Freaky but good.

The charactors personalities are getting out more, which is great. I also like how Whitman is being involved in things more. Even if they don't show it, it seems they are bonding more and even a slight hint of care may grow between them right?

Or maybe not, since well, the guys are cold hearted beasts at times.

Anyhow, can't wait for next chapter.

I feel sorry for her having to witness that...at least Lance was a little nice? D
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »