Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Aria Deloncray chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Hmm...this is interesting. I think I'd rather see her with Nick than Lance. Update soon.
PandasAreCute chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Hey,I totally love your story. _Since when is Nick 3 years younger than her? I swear that's the first time you mentioned that. How old is Morgan anyway?
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Heh, you're evil you know that? I'm just glad that you updated! Nick sounds so adorable in this chapter, it's hard to see that he'd be a killer. Killer chapter...(hate the cliff-hanger) can't wait until the next chapter, though.

Ta ta!
Louise McNasty chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
Amazing chapter as always... Can't wait to see what happens next with Nick, but i'm kind of afraid of Jack ! He's scary... and old... old guys are the scariest !
Lady Death 77 chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
OH! This is going to be good. I can't wait to see what happens! Awesome chapter!
Phats chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
OH.I want to snuggle up next to Nick, Staph. Can I? Can I? Pretty please?
BloodyDestiny chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
OK these are just alittle bit gun happy, Just a tad. I thought it was funny that she kicked his ass in halo. Anyways keep up the good work.
E22rin chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Woot! Great chapter Steph. I *so* love this story. I was laughing throughout most of this chapter. Though I don't really know why. o.O. But great job again! :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
justagree chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
wazzup? u kno...i would say ur old 2 just mess w/ u...but...hmm...do u sound old? idk. n e wayz, thanx 4 answering my questions! guess wat? cuz i watch so many jap-anime (w/ subs) im learning the language! YEAH! so ARIGATO! it means like thanks or thank u! yeah!

more ques:her friends really believe that story? well...wait...i would believe it so nvr mind! next ques: y does everyone have so complicated fake i.d.s? i mean, it's like nothing like their names...or maybe that's the point? oh! 1 more! HALO! my bro luvs that, he bought halo 2 2! do u like it? ive nevr played it...should i try?
My Plaid Pants chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Impressive and imaginative plot as usual. And great writing to go along with it! I love reading your stories!
Lucy K chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Hey, great chapter. But I think it is a little strange how the cop who came to the house spilled so much information about die morde. Very unprofessional. Update soon.
TreyJay chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Nick is an evil bastard. And those four so-called nice guys are definitely not nice guys. Definitely not.
TreyJay chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Irony of the chapter's cute. Love how they already know each other. Off to read chapter 3 now.
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
WOW! Great story! I love Morgan's character..that is her name right? Anyway, I thought she was pretty cool trying to get away from the evil guys so many times...I woulda been scared for my life. I can't wait until the next chapter.

P.S. Jack and his son Lance are total bastards...hate them...but I suppose many people also hate them too, right?
WhiteDarkness666 chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Oh my dear Staph. The ending equals genius; have I ever said that? Your ending was amazing. I love Nick, despite how mean he is. I like his sarcasm and his straight to the point demeanor.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »