Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
TheGreatSorceressRheaa chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Awesome story, as always! Keep it up!
justagree chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Die Mörder

is that european or something? i don't like those 4 seemingly innocent dudes...it's like wat the dudette says, they seem so...obssessed w/ jack n those othr ppl. that police officer is...er..distracted isn't he? btw, do u do research 4 this? like political gangs n stuff like that?
E22rin chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Woot! Great chapter, this story's just so effin' awesome! Hehe, this one deffinately answered some questions. Fab job again girly! :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
poppendol chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Let me say this, you're one heck of a writer and this was one great update. It sounds to me that at least some of the members have a more personal agenda than mere financial gain. But I'll just have to wait to know how the story unfolds. Well, guess there worse fates in life. Please keep up the good work.
insane in the brain chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
[wry grin]

That's the type of response I copy and paste at 4 a.m in the morning to most of my reviews saying the same thing.

Oops.

Shouldn't have said that.
Lady Death 77 chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
OMG! I think I love them all, minus the old guy. He's scary! But yeah, the only thing I can think to say is WOW! Amazing job. It's only a matter of time before something between one of them and Morgan. Well happy writing!
insane in the brain chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
One of the most suspenseful creations with only two chapters so far. I love it!
Morgan chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
I love you AND your stories! They're absolutely adorable! However, I don't think this one would be considered along the lines of... adorable. You know? Haha, it's quite MORBID for adorable, when I think about it.

Hopefully, you'll be writing soon! And don't that little bitch of a plagiarizer get to you. She doesn't deserve that content.
TreyJay chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Peterson is a jackass! So is Yale guy. For chapter two, I don't like Lance. And I'm guessing Lance is his son. You seemed to go into the most depth with his character. Peterson was a possibility, but he seemed to bastard like.
The Cheese Master chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
amazing chapter. i love all of your stories. i'm jealous of your writing skills, my friend.
Talayeh chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
I freaking love it! Please update as soon as possible!
Trey chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
kevin doesn't want to be a part of this review. but hell yeah I gave you this idea. though I admit, I was slightly out of it.

but I'm surprised about what you did with this. when you first showed me the chapters for editing, I didn't think you could actually write. (no offense.)

if you're wondering, I jacked into your e-mail account and found your penname.
WhiteDarkness666 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Chapter two, again, is amazing. You are skilled, my dear writer. Much unlike myself.

As for your question, I'm getting rid of my stories. Starting new.
atreyu love chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
i love i love! update!
Lady Death 77 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Oh nice, she's in big trouble! AW! They have connections. Wonder what's gonna happen.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »