Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
justagree chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
6! my friend's bday...freaky! n e wayz, i thought i read this story already, but i didn't! so n e wayz, it rox! doesn't lance have any compassion (such a big word) and why doesn't the girl just call the police...or stick her head out the window and yell "HELP!" did that once as a joke...bad idea. this dude was a police driver off-duty n he took everything seriously, and well lets just say that someone almost got arrested!
BloodyDestiny chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
It is very interesting I am likeing it. Keep up the good work.
E22rin chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Hehe, what can I say? I love 'em! And damn this one is becoming my favorite. I love how this has so many little twists in it. Deffiately top on my list! Fab chapter. :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
poppendol chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I just want to say that I like story very much. This kind of plot has been twirling around in my head for quite a while but I never managed to straighten it out. So it's great to see that you're doing it and so wonderfully at that. Please keep it up and update soon.
Phats chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*cough* I meant 10th review.
Lady Death 77 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh nice plot, I like it. Keep up the good work, hope the plot thickens.
lilpinkpookie chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
If they wanted the house so much why didn't they just choke her to death and burn her body or something. That could've been a possibility. And about your friend Trey once when my parents went to Cali for a few weeks i had my brothers friends and alot of my friends just pracrically live in my house! It was insane huge mess at the end with me becoming a maid. I twas pissed.
Live.Love.Laugh chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Darling, can you say AWESOME?

I'm in love with this plot just as much as you are. It's awesome, and hey guess what?

I'M THE SECOND REVIEW OF THIS STORY!
superficialowl chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I like this plot line. Please update soon
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This is an awesome story line. I love her attitude, Gah if some 10 guys took over my house with guns I would most likely lock myself in the bathroom and try and escape out the window while screaming lol. Cant wait to read the next one.
Talayeh chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow! I'm loving it too.
Dorktastic-Me chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I love it. it's awesome! :)
E22rin chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Damn . . . . I really love this one. The plot totally kicks ass, deffinately something different. Very good! :)

xoxo

~*Erin*~
BloodyDestiny chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
interesting
moonfairy04 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I am loving this. Its something I was definitely not expecting. Can't wait and see where it goes from here.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »