Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Can you upload the damn chapter already? Jesus.. its been two months. Im going crazy waiting
my princess ending chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
As always, you manage to make me speechless and anxious with your stories. I'm not sure if I've told you but I take forever to start reading your stories. I don't know why but once I do start, I'm on a roll and I finish really quick.

Crime is unique and foreign to me. In my 3(?) years with FP, I've read one crime storie and I didn't even finish it. I actually really like but I'm afraid that if I do start searching up crime stories to read, they won't be as good. Sorry, I'm getting really off topic.

Just like some of your other stories, there are a few mistakes but it's nothing big.

I'm really excited for more chemistry between Lance and Cassia so please give them more time together! Keep writing.

my princess ending chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
As much as I was dying for something to happen between Lance and Cassia, I was hoping for something to spark in between Nick and Cassia just so we can get a glimpse of Lance being jealous. I can't wait until the action starts to unfold!

my princess ending chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
It's hard to think that this is your writing because it's not your style. I'm so used to reading about just love, nothing else. But in Like Father, Like Son, there's something else going on besides the blooming relationship between the two main characters. I have to say you're doing a really good at this. Hahah, I find it amusing how everyone seems to have anger issues.

my princess ending chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I have absolutely no idea what Die Mörder is. It know it's made up or maybe it's not but it sounds really familiar. In the first chapter, Jack said they were good people but I really can't see it since the mission hasn't even been explained yet. It probably will but I'm so confused. And who was the one by the tree in the beginning? I feel like it's Lance but I doubt it because Cassia would've said something about it already.

silentvoiceshout chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Does it mean that Lance's gonna leave Cassia for her safety just like Jack left his wife?like father,like son...it can't be because they are alike in nature because Jack doesn't have a teeny weeny soft side to him as compared to Lance..
silentvoiceshout chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
oh crap! will she or won't she?-go all the way.. & will he or won't he ? -believe her..
intriguing story...

do they really have to verbally abuse her all the time?what's the logic behind undermining her self-esteem & self confidence?

please come back soon!
Apatu chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
AH! Your killin me! XD this story (along with ALL of your other stories here) is absolutely phenomenal. Whenever I read other fanfictions i always have this feeling when i read them, like a bored sort of curiosity. But with your stories - especially this one! - it's just so well written plot wise and grammatically and every other possible way that I'm clawing my eyes out waiting for the next chapter. Great job so far! Keep it up!
TeamComrade11 chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
AHHH! NOOOO! Update soon please! D:
Faye chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
You're right, 7 years is a very long time to wait. I still remember when she worked at the coffee shop for income and told andrew to gtfo. I'm so glad i found this story and am able to continue reading and waiting for the chapters. Thank you so much for keeping with this story and continuing with it. Thank you Mad for Figs, thank you.
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY EVIL AND DELICIOUS! Fig I swear this story is going to give me a heart attack before it is over! That was quick thinking of her and I AM GOING TO DIE SLOWLY until the next chapter is posted CUZ I JUST GOTTA KNOW and I am sure you could make the next a triple x if it was allowed-your writing and stories JUST STUN THE LIFE OUT OF ME-EXCEPTIONALLY DONE!
Buhbyesuckers chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
This is a story that I've been craving for ages...It's something I enjoy to read...however I just want to know...will we know the definite feelings she has for the group? And what about her morals? Will those become clear too?

Otherwise brilliant story and I hope to see more! :D
daresa09 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Holy crap ! I mean , to bug his bedroom , she would've had to seduce him , so I knew she'd kiss him at some point . But my heart was racing thinking if the danger she put herself in , oh my god . Maybe I'm a bitchy , petty little sadist , but I hope she enjoys whatever's left of the hour she has with him so that it pisses Lance off ._.
Choukou chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
AHHHHHHH! Cliff hanger! I want to know what happens in the next chapter so bad. Did she activate the bugs?
smrae chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Please update soon! Great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! This is going to be epic.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »