Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
smrae chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens next. Especially with Cassia getting involved with the guys and their jobs. Talk about epic lol
HiddenInTheCrowd chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This story is my drug! It's just so addicting and please update seriously as fast as u can because it's just that good
HiddenInTheCrowd chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
This is seriously a great story
Fishylurv chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Hey new reader here! When I originally read the summary while strolling through the story line up, I wasn't immediately impressed (also i was mostly looking for slash stories to add another reason to being reluctant to read) However, I decided to give it a chance. Low and behold, I love it! It has some enjoyable humor and also a very serious plot line (that I very much adore btw) that gets me squirming to know more about. I also love Cassia. She's headstrong and tries not to be pushed around too often, which I breath of fresh air from all the whiny submissive heroines I've seen lately.
On another (but far less interesting) note, I knew it! Up until you told the their state of residence, I was guessing I was New Jersey. When you said Patrick was in New York I thought it was a close state to New York, but not New York itself. And then you mentioned six flags, which could have been anywhere, but I kept in mind they had to be close to New York. Then came shop right and Costco. I don't know if any other state has them but I made me think New Jersey. I was waiting for you to mention a WaWa but you then mentioned being in New Jersey. (If you hadn't guessed already, I live in New Jersey, about 10 minutes away from six flags actually) I deeply apologize for wasting your time but I just really wanted to tell you this for some reason. Update soon though please, I need to know how Cassias faring through the events of chapter 7.

Till then,

Jenny
belugaaa chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
i love your stories and your writing. this chapter of like father like son is so unpredictable, and well that word more or less sums up this story in general for me. both the violence and the moral ambiguity of the characters give the story an uncertainty as to where it will go, which has me coming back for more. keep writing! :)
gulistala chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow this story is certainly stepping up- so much mystery and unanswered questions! I want to know more! Was Lewis really just avenging his father- wasn't he responsible for Lance's sister's death? And what happened to Lance's mother? And what is Cassia's significance in all this, is she really just a convenient person to house with or is she much more involved than they're letting on? Can't wait till the next chapter! I'm certainly okay with the violence in that it emphasises just how serious this story is. Admittedly I was cringing, but I guess with the tarp I was expecting it wouldn't be a quick death. And why did Tucker make Cassia give Lance the tape, what is he trying to do?
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I am so glad to see an update! I really love your works but most especially this one because it keeps me guessing; it doesn't have a typical breakdown (At least from what I can see so far it doesn't). Keep writing and stay motivated!

3 Anon
mylittleprincess chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
where is Cassia family? update please.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Whaaaaaa! I bet there is way more back story that explains what just happened than what Cassia knows. Besides, they are a mercenary group, so it's not unexpected that they torture and kill people. Hmm...
clumsygal chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Next update...so so happy and I lyk all ur stories bt I lyk this story the most. IDK y? I am not a voilence lover or nything bt this story has some magnetic feeling tht pulls me near...hehee love ur story keep updating
torrential2rayn chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for the update! I'm glad you're writing something a bit different. I really enjoyed this chapter because it made me feel; I wanted to cry for Cassia. I find new perspectives/characters in new situations interesting. Thanks again! Looking forward to the next update!
A.Woody chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Ah! A quick update! I'm glad you got past your writer's block, that stuff sucks! Very dramatic chapter, forgot how bloody this scene was. But you did a great job describing it and getting Cassia's thoughts out at the right time and still telling the story. Quick question, how exactly do you pronounce Eoin's name? Can't wait for the next update!
daresa09 chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Jeez ... I'm not really sure what to say . I hate that I'm romanticizing this story because there's a hell of a lot of shit going on that is more ... important ? Greater than the "love" blossoming between Lance and Cassia ... But I hope he softens drastically towards her . Like he'll backhand someone for snapping at her . Because I get so angry that she'll ask a simple question like is Shoprite a suitable grocery store only for some asshole to snap at her like she should already know that they want to go to Costco . It's so irritating like , HELLO , you bullied (threatened) her into housing you , OF COURSE she's going to ask questions , OF COURSE she won't know where to go when you want her to drive you . Like , I'm sick of their impatience with her . Only one person actually understood (a little bit) how she was feeling and that lasted all of five minutes . I just hope she stays quiet and traumatized so Lance feels like shit .
BratFace chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I absolutely loved it, I know it's weird but I like the violent scenes that's why I started reading this, but not only is it violent is there going to be any developments between lance and cassia? If not that's cool I'm just curious
pillow hug chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
amazing writing! i hope you update soon! the suspense is killing me
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »