Reviews for The Truth About The Phantom
Veronica Keeler chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
this is really cool and well written, i love how it shows your take on the story!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love the Phantom! Wonderful job.

And yes...I am going through all of your old stuff. It's 4th pieord in school on a Wednesday, what better thing to do?

Rowan.
Xerophyte chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I LOVE THE PHANTOM! This is beautiful in it's own dark way. Seriously. Raoul is a wuss. The Phantom was awesome...he could sing better...of course, in the Broadway version he sounded like a prepubescent teenage boy, but wow, Gerard Butler...He loved Christine more than Raoul...that movie makes me cry every time...

But anyway, back to the work: It was beautiful. The rhyme scheme was a bit unclear at times. And the last line didn't make sense to me. But it was, nonetheless, an awesome poem. There's too much hate in this world, too much.

-Xero
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This made me smile... hehe. I like it!
Jaganshi1019 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG, I LOVE PHANTOM! .. and i really do think that Christine should have ended up with him. So sad... Great poem! .
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I love phantom, good poem, don't we wish i ended so but if we think about it the play wouldn't be as good if enede that way. But your poems awsome. Great job.
KinaMorii chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This is very well written -