Reviews for The Truth About The Phantom
Veronica Keeler chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
this is really cool and well written, i love how it shows your take on the story!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love the Phantom! Wonderful job.

And yes...I am going through all of your old stuff. It's 4th pieord in school on a Wednesday, what better thing to do?

Xerophyte chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I LOVE THE PHANTOM! This is beautiful in it's own dark way. Seriously. Raoul is a wuss. The Phantom was awesome...he could sing better...of course, in the Broadway version he sounded like a prepubescent teenage boy, but wow, Gerard Butler...He loved Christine more than Raoul...that movie makes me cry every time...

But anyway, back to the work: It was beautiful. The rhyme scheme was a bit unclear at times. And the last line didn't make sense to me. But it was, nonetheless, an awesome poem. There's too much hate in this world, too much.

Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This made me smile... hehe. I like it!
Jaganshi1019 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG, I LOVE PHANTOM! .. and i really do think that Christine should have ended up with him. So sad... Great poem! .
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I love phantom, good poem, don't we wish i ended so but if we think about it the play wouldn't be as good if enede that way. But your poems awsome. Great job.
KinaMorii chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This is very well written -