Reviews for Perfect Girl
for keeps chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
beautiful piece, really. i find it amazing that you wrote than in an IM conversation too.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This was beautiful. Becuase as you're reading, you're kind of like "this is an unrealistic infatuation" but then you get to the end. And it fits together perfectly. Just like you say "a deep dark secret that of course she has to have or she wouldn't be human".

Really incredible job!

the Stranger in the moonlight
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow. all i can say is wow. this is amazing. its really writing!i love it. i wouldnt change a job!Liz
roxylovlywriter chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Add more! i wanna know why shes crying!
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This was very beautiful Shion. I love how you can show that everything has two sides.

Katrina
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i really like the repetitions...although you could've used other terms for perfect cause i noticed you used it a bit too frequently..but i liked the style towards the end where the sentence goes on and on and each thought is connected by "and"...although i think this lacks a bit of a conclusion...like the reason for her actual imperfection or something...but still, a good job...this piece somehow reflects my piece "flawed perfection"...pls do check it out...

truly yours...
Hannah Isabella chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
For a minute I thought it was going to end in "this girl is my best friend" or "this girl is my girlfriend, be jealous."

A perfect ending.