Reviews for You Look Your Best When You Walk Away
tangledoctopus chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
this is the first time I've ever seen placebo lyrics in a fiction and I'm thrilled :]
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I've read this story multiple of times and i've wanted to comment on it...and now i have the time...i thought it was great at least some parts of it...i mean as in the plot but i really felt sad reading it...considering that you would have thought that chris and riley would end up together and i thought hazel was a sweety even though he did what he did to riley...all in all i liked the story even though it was sad
Love Eternally chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
Your stories always end so sad. Its heart breaking.
Ty Taco chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is heart braking.

I love with a man just out of reach.

Pity.
angel953 chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
Ah! I love this story! I laughed. I cried. It was the feel-good story of the year(well maybe not...i exaggerate a lot) great job I LOVED Hazel's character...but then you KILLED HIM! wha...anyways this was great and i can't wait to read the sequel!
Kizuna chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
I hate Chris more and more! Seriously... He could at LEAST have broken up with Riley beore he SLEPT with MATT! GYAH! I'm getting so angry at him..

And no, no happy ending for Riley and Chris...! That's my opinion! Riley deserves so much more than that... PERSOn-THING! Err... Hahah, yeah, that's what Chris is...:p

So, one chapter left if this story... GAH, a little sad, but there are sequels!_
Kizuna chapter 16 . 12/3/2006
Goddammit! I seriously HATE Chris! What a freaking, fucking BASTARD! GYAH! Riley deserves so much BETTER than an absentminded-cheating boyfriend!

Hopefully you mean the same thing!_
Kizuna chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
You are so evil! Killing Hazel? I loved Hazel! Ah, now I'm getting depressed... *eyes filling with tears* Poor Hazel... He's gone...

And what about CHRIS? What a bastard... Cheating on Riley with Matt... Who is crazy... Throwing darts and stuff... GAH! How can he? And Riley still cared about him... Not good... *shakes head*

Well, on to the next chapter... I can't stop reading right now... I'm supposed to sleep though, cause I have school in the morning... But pssh... Who cares! This is way to good..!_ And depressing..._
Kizuna chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
GAH, what are Hazel thinking? Whores and stuff? And so much cutting?

Well, glad he decided that he wanted help!_ Very, very good! I hope he gets better..!

And what's going on with Chris? Why didn't he want to kiss Riley? Is he cheating on him? *muttering*
Kizuna chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
I liked Kowa, glad to hear he will be a main character!_ He didn't tell Dr. Strait about Haze though... Hmm... He will still be going to him right, or is Riley finished with the therapy now?

And then... off to the next chapter!_
Kizuna chapter 12 . 12/3/2006
Matt seemed a little crasy..._ Throwing darts like that, it could be dangerous!_ Well, Riley's not hurt, and Chris loves him...

But... I'm just a little worried... He didn't come to the hospital when Rile ywas there before after all of his other friends...:-/ And what about Haze? I miss Haze... Where's Hazel?_ Yeah, he wasn't there for Riley either...

Anyway, have to go and see if Riley told Dr. Strait about him and Haze sleeping toghether!_
Kizuna chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Dr. Strait seem cool!_ Will there be more of him?_ Anyway, I'm brain dead right now, so I don't have that awfully much to say... Just that I love this story!_ And that I'm going to the next chapter now!_
Kizuna chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
Why didn't Chris get there before? And why didn't Haze care that Riley never followed him out of the bathroom or got back to the apartment?

Hmm...

Do they even care about Riley?

Well, off to the next chapter!_
Kizuna chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
OMG, he's a cutter! Poor Haze... I still like Hazel, he's so sweet! And really, Riley didn't exactly fight that much against him, right? So technically, it wasn't a rape... Maybe... I hope Riley, or someone, can help Hazel... Poor Haze... *feel so sorry for him*
Kizuna chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
This was a sad chapter... Very, very sad... But still very, very good!_ I like Riley a lot... But he's stopped eating... GAH, he really is hurting himself with that... Poor boy... I hope Chris can help him!_
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »