Reviews for Soliqua and the Dark Heart
GUest chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very intersting, i loved it
Counting Petals chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Hee hee. "Spiffy" is my favorite word EVER.

How did she come by "the rogue", and why is she so intent on protecting him?

The fight scenes seemed a little rushed. I didn't really get that the first one was that until it was over, and then I had to go read it again. Were the fights honestly over as quickly as you made them out to be? What was going through Soliqua's head while she was fighting? Fight scenes are somewhere where you want to go into detail, because most of the time they're the most exciting parts.

"It’s not that she didn’t trust them..." Two things. 1) Watch your tenses. Sometimes a little present tense slips in, when the rest of it is past tense. 2) I wouldn't blame her for not trusting them. Didn't she just meet them? Is she really that trusting? If I'd just randomly run into people and started traveling with them (which I wouldn't), I'd still not trust them. I'd be watching my back the whole time.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I realize this is finished, but I got bored and thought I'd review anyway. So here goes:

I like how the journal entry just keeps going on about these random things. It makes us wonder what Soliqua's going on about and makes us want to read more to find out. How they'll actually play into the story I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!
the flaming river chapter 9 . 11/23/2006
This is a cool story but I was kinda disappointed that you didn't follow up with Anton and Soliqua. Other than that I like it.
Kayla Christine chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Oh no not writer's block! Well, I'm told that when you get writer's block it's best to leave your story alone for a while and work on something totally different. Hasn't worked for me so far but eh, ya know. It's worth a shot.

Owen may or may not come back. I haven't actually decided yet. He is by far the favorite character (ha ha funny thing is he totally has my personality... and his being gone is what has made these last few chapters so really hard. He's my easiest character to write, and the comic relief of my story. I suppose that means I HAVE to bring him back, doesn't it? But having him die was a great unexpected twist... but hm.. what to do what to do? Whatever it is, this chapter has to focus on getting to know Lover-Man (who's name happens to be Tobinacre D'Amour aka Tobin, feel special you're the first to know! ) But I can't decide how I want to do that. Heh. I guess I'll figure it out...

How would you like to see a new story from me? Something that will keep my mind off of Chasing Princes and let me think of something else for a while... not sure what. But something.

Kayla
kayla chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
yay! you finished! and yay! ConfuzzledMe read your story! yay!

Nice ending, though I wish it would've been longer ( that's ok though. I still love you.

Liz you rule the freakin world. but you know that.

Kayla Christine
Dragonscribe chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Yay review time! Sorry it took me so long to read this.

Anyways, this chapter seemed a little rushed and vague. The conversations seemed forced and the fight with the skeletons and the shade didnt stand out to me that much. I would have liked to read more about that, was a little disapointed in this chapter, but dont get me wrong, i still enjoy your story.

Well, hope to read more from you soon!
Megana the Great chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hey Liz! It's Lauren! Erm, yeah, I know I said I'd review like a week ago... well, I was too busy to get on, and I'll be away for a week and a half, so I'll have to read the rest of the story when I get back. Interesting plot so far.

Heheh, kill Jesse!

Yes, I am a not-so-nice person. ;)
Kayla Christine chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
OH! That's not good at all! Hurry and update again! Oh, and Talia has been updated as well!
Kayla Christine chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
I love this story. I think your characters are great and I love the writing style. I'm almost done with Chapter 10, I promise it will be up soon! Its sort of strange though and I'm not sure I like it, but it is significant. I sort of take the focus off of the mirror a little bit though, and you don't find out about it! Sorry! I'll have it up soon though, I promise!
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You left me an extremely long review, I feel bad for my little two liner! But, now to answer your question, I will leave you another! Ha that makes up for my two lineness.

Your answer is this:

I thought about doing that when I wrote the first chapter. But then, my mom asked if that was how it would be. And my sister asked. Then a friend asked. And now you asked. So around chapter three, I decided to go in a different direction, thus her being sold! I can see if I would have done that, it would have been very cliche since everyone thinks I was going too...so now I have a new amazing twist in mind that will knock your socks off so I can't tell you!
Kayla Christine chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
you continue to amaze me. I love this story. The only thing that bothers me, is I can't really figure out how you want Soliqua to be pronounced! Help! Lol.

I updated Talia, read if you like!
Kayla Christine chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
I continue to love this story! I'm pretty sure it's already on my favorites list... anyhow, thank you for the review! No, I haven't seen the movie Ever After (though I have heard of it and seen parts, I've never seen the hole thing and I wasn't aware of the part of her being sold! Funny...)
Kayla Christine chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
I love this storry. if i had time I'd read it all right now. It's really good and I absolutely love not having to stop every two minutes to decipher a sentence because your grammar is wonderful!(unlike mine which sucks.)

Please R&R my story Talia, as I think you may like it!

Kayla Christine
Dragonscribe chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
A little confusing at the end where they all were being reunited...but i still liked it

So, Lamia just wanted the key...a reason for that like some evil plan or...i dunno.

But Anton isnt dead! OMG i'm so happy :D

Well, hope to read more from you soon!