Reviews for Soliqua and the Dark Heart
Dragonscribe chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
Anton is dead? NO! that cant be...hes gonna come back right? *cries*

I like Lamia she's pretty awesome.

I'm really enjoying this story, and i hope to read more from you soon!
Dragonscribe chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
You are a writing machine! You dont let up on the action and surprises do you? It's awesome, keeps the reader hooked and asking for more. I find that i cant tear my eyes away until the end, most of the time i usually read stories/chapters in little sections, taking breaks, but not yours!

One thing that bugged me in this chapter though, was the second to last line where Soliqua did the whole 'oh shit' thing. That seemed to come out of no where, and seemed very out of character.

Other than that, it was a great chapter, keep up the excellent work!
Dragonscribe chapter 4 . 5/21/2006
Oh, new surprises around every corner! Very, very, very awesome i must say.

I really enjoyed this chapter, i was able to create a picture of what was going on, excellent details.

I love your characters, each have their own very different personality and i like that. I hate the common characters that everyone seems to write about, you know the perfect ones? Yeah, those are a pain in the butt...

Well, hope to read more from you soon!
Dragonscribe chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Aw another cliffhanger! You like leaving me all in suspense like that, dontcha? You're good...very good.

I really liked this chapter, it was excellent and i hope i read more from you soon!

PSi have a feeling Zell will be back...
Dragonscribe chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Aww cliffhanger, no! I must know what happens! Update soon!

Some scenes seemed a little rushed to me, like meeting Captain, the bears, and the gnolls, it all went by so fast, i would have liked to read more about it.
Dragonscribe chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh please do continue, im afaid im hook and you have no choice but to update.
Barek chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Interesting start. I do like the story however. I like how you described details that wouldnt seem very important, but then you intertwined them into the story. I dont know if you are going to continue in your endeaver of finishing this story, but I think you should. It could be very interesting, I want to know more.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2