Reviews for A Different Life
Leia Skywalker1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I just went back through my rewiews and realized that I hadn't reviewed you back like I had promised. I'm sorry!

I enjoyed reading your fic! It was very well written!
Anne Mophy chapter 5 . 3/27/2001
Eep. I'm afraid that went past me... I'll try reading it again later.
Anne Mophy chapter 4 . 3/27/2001
This seems to contradict that view of the world :-) Interesting uses of displacement and imagery... nice work.
Anne Mophy chapter 3 . 3/27/2001
I hope you aren't right... well written, though.
Anne Mophy chapter 2 . 3/27/2001
Mmm... that's rather strange... but somehow, makes sense... almost a feeling akin to deja vu, I suppose.
Anne Mophy chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
I wondered that once, too... is this really where I'm supposed to be, or am I merely misplaced... it's an odd thought.
Archaic Tears chapter 5 . 3/7/2001
de nada (your welcome in spanish _) I have yet to find my true self..I fear what I may find if I were to ever brave that challenge..a cowering wimpering child..or a wall of burning anger..maybe both..nah..don't wanna go there..I don't mind living behind my mask..lying to myself makes me feel better even if it isn't true..but so many people think on the same level..sad huh? great poem you were right about ppl being able to relate to this, me in more ways than one. arigatou for posting this _ -sky
Archaic Tears chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
Don't you just hate when you can't remember though..drives me batty.. _ again nice work P.M.S (post more soon) -sky
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
not bad _ I was checking out a few of my fellow poets which I haven't heard from in a while when I came across a review you left for one of them..naturally I check em' out _ see what kind of stuff they write..I'm usually never disappointed ..this being an example..very thought out and insightful..I liked it a lot post more soon -sky
Unicraze chapter 5 . 2/25/2001
I like this. It's well-written and quite good! Have you ever thought about publishing a book of poetry? You should keep writing, these are very good. Thanks so much!
Unicraze chapter 3 . 2/25/2001
That's sad... But I like the metaphor.
Unicraze chapter 2 . 2/25/2001
That second poem is good, too! It really... strikes a chord. (Groans at the bad pun) Well, anyway. You missed an *s* in the third line. I like the poem though.
Unicraze chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
That's really good... It puts you in a mood to just think about life. I like it.
sarirose chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I loved this poem I just want to thank you so much for reviewing so much of my poetry thank you thank you thank you thats all I can say You have alot of talet more then me This poem really made me think that what shows that you have talet keep on writing " I am here for the knowledge not for the power" Just thought to throw that in I want to say again thank you thank you thank you You don't know how nice it is to have someone tell you that you have talet so all I have to say is thank you so much This is to a taleted poet**~