Reviews for Peaches and Postcards
Rain Rowantree chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
I honestly do NOT know what the hell is wrong with you for writing this...on fictionpress!

Why didn't you get this published? It was totally Novel worthy!

I found it today and haven't put it down since, even though it's two am!

It's AMAZING.

I loved it!

And it's taught me a lot about myself.

I'd send it to a publisher, if I were you. Just saying.

Honestly, it doesn't need a sequel. You tied up all the ends, you've given us a perfect ending.

And don't be freaked, but your story made me make a big choice I wasn't ready to make. So thank you.
fariswheel chapter 25 . 5/12/2010
i'll ntry to write a sequel, but it won't be as brilliant as your's. i love it, there's so much emotional symbolism.
Abi chapter 20 . 11/11/2009
Yay- finally!
givelifeyurall chapter 25 . 7/13/2007
definately not what i expected at all...i like how you branched off to other important things in her life, rather than just boys. good job...reminds me of the mother in White Oleander in a odd way.
emerald chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Oh my...I am at the point where Tara finds out Bryce is Lindsey's boyfriend. But this can't be happening! I, eek lol, Tara is in love with Bryce, well feels strongly for him anyways. Seriously, look how good of a writer you are, you made me say I was in love...lol, no seriously though, I am totally into the story. Good job of getting me so involved. And Tara is a great character realistic, crazy, sweet and just lovable. I love all your characters - they make sense. Gotta continue reading now! You know I have given up on Bryce a little now though, I hope Andrew ends up Tara in the end:p. - i like Andrew by the way, we don't know a lot about him but he's just such a sweet guy like when he tenderly comforted her when she told them she had never kissed anyone before...he's the perfect best friend and he obviously has just a little something for Tara.
awaiting.rain chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
So far, so good.

I def. thought of my mom when I read that one part.
StormDancer chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
I haven't actually finished reading this story yet, so i dont know how good its going to be, but its really great so far. And my main point is, I Love teen titans, and i love that you used them. Teen Titans GO!
swimchickslam chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
aww how sweet! i love coming of age stories :D
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Nice work. It's hard to handle several characters talking to one another (class room scenes), but you do a good job.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I liked this introduction. It felt as if I was able to get to know Tara fairly well (as well as one can:). Anyhow, nice work. I'll have to stop by and read some more.
Yadil chapter 25 . 7/4/2006
Hello my little gecko! I absolutely loved this story. It was seriously one of the best I've ever read, and it had such a great meaning behind it all.

The ending was great, and the plot was amazingly well planned. You're absolutely an amazing writer, and I hope we'll read more from you soon! n.n

Take care!
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 25 . 7/1/2006
*bursts in to that Wind Beneath My Wings song by Bette Midler* D I think you did an amazing job with the ending, especially the end of chappie 24-it was so cute (the cliche-ness was what made it cute, hehe)!

*starts sobbing while singing* Okay, I'm really sad that this is over. That sequel thing sounds tempting, but I'm simply too lazy (as well as writing my own story) and the idea is too fanfiction-y for me (I can't write fanfics because I hate having to conform to already set boundaries by the previous author... if that makes sense)

So yeah, if you ever have time, would you mind checking out my latest story? I'd like to see your opinion... but the world won't end if you don't. So yeah, I guess I'll have to give my final (and extremely emotional) good-bye.

Good bye! *more sobs* Great job, and I'll definately keep my eye out for more of your works! D
Anikke chapter 25 . 6/30/2006
I really am sorry to see this fic end. I loved, still love, it to pieces. I was thinking about what you said, how if we wanted a sequel we'd write it ourselves. That sounds tempting. I think, er I will, email you later. Enjoy your summer and I look forward to reading and reviewing your other works.
Olivine chapter 25 . 6/30/2006
firstly, im sorry i wasnt able to review the other chapters youve gotten up lately. on this laptop, which i spent the first three days of summer vacation on, theres a mouse thingy you use to click with, and its pretty hard to press down. you really have to push it. so i was doing that for three days, and my left wrist started hurting, and i was banned from the computer because of that. my wrist is a little better, but technically, im not allowed to be on here, but i came on, because i remembered in an authors note a long time ago, you told us that the story would be done by friday, which is in fact, today, so i came on to read the beautiful ending.

this was a wonderful story, really. throughout the entire thing, you had almost no typos, grammar and puncuation was fine, and the amount of detail you put in was not too much or too little. it was perfect. plus the way the drama kept on creeping in, and the sorrow you so perfectly (sorry, cant think of another adjective to describe it) portrayed- amazing. and of course, in the end, like we all wanted, ANDREW was the one she ended up with. -big grin- well, ill just be taking him, now, for the next week. :D you other guys can have him AFTER me!

well, anyways, good luck with your future stories, your drawings, and that little short story that will be coming out in august. plus, anything else i missed. and remember, keep on writing!

mauree w renaee
Perfect-by-Design chapter 25 . 6/30/2006
I can't believe it's over! I'm really sad now! But i really liked the ending, with the snowflakes and reminising over everything that has happened. It was a well thought out conclusion! congradulations on finishing a great story! You should be proud!

I'm going to miss you and your story! I an't wait for the one - shot though! XX
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »