Reviews for off season
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
"Don't make nothing/ of it; just kiss me now/ and promise." The ending of this blows me away.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow. The way you write astounds me. I wish I was that profound in my writing. For some reason, I just love "you say, i always wanted to see/graceland." It's very cool and sorta unexpected. Keep writing! :)
eden is burning chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
-checks the 'Favourite Authors list' box-

Enough said, stunning.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
the emotion in this is just portrayed so beautiful, and your words are...breath-taking.

-trinity
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
it's a blot of confusion, which i like so much. the chamomile reference had me.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
It is so easy to follow even when it detracts from the original though and, yes, there is brillance and Real Life to it that is just stunning. My love for this is just never ending, it is so you.

* Noelle
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
i love it to hades. it is godlike, perfect & real. you are a legend. you are going on my favourites list. GAH.
daisy chain heart chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
i really love the rhythm in this. it seems fragile & like a dream sequence, 'and i paint my nails with chamomile' is a fantastic line.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
i love this. just the feelng of it. nothing exact, but yes, so exact. like the feeling isnt exact, but it's so precise to you and im not making any sense but i love the feel of it. the way it is... it's so pretty.
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Interesting idea and a better poem. The casual tone of the narrator emphasised the later serious one of 'promise'. Its sweet, but deeper then it may first seem. Good and thoughtful poem :)