Reviews for Insight
The Dude Abides chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Bravo! It reminds me of ODD THOMAS except not as cheery. I love it! You would give Dean Koontz a run for his money!
Claude Ashe chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Excellently written, I really enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait to see more. Please keep the works coming, Willum!
Decollage chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Nice!

I like Jarrod. He knows what he's doing, but he's not bad-ass cocky and all kinds of catch-phrases. He's real.
Lexstacy chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wonderfully written, absolutely flawless on grammer and spelling...it was perfect. One of the best horror fictions I've read in a while. Keep it up, this was great. God Bless writers like you...we still have some great author's about, thank God.
Yuval chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Chilling. Empathic. Beautifully written.

Have you any idea what a relief it is to find that someone out there still writes horror and still writes it well?

I have no criticisms. None at all.

Is this a one-shot, or part of a series? If there's more to come, I can't wait for the rest.

Keep writing, please!

~siyengo
Red Masque chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I love you man! That's about all I have to say. You really and truly have reaffirmed my faith in horror.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Whoot, that's really creepy! Congrads! I'll keep myself updated in order to catch up with Jared and his mysterious gift of seeing the deceased. D Coolio!
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
nice, cant wait for the update. you're good at this dark seeing into death stuff. i loved darkness of day and i must say this may be even better. update quick!~whatsa~
annoymous reader chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
First of all, I wanted to say I love
your story! It was truly awesome. I didn't agree with what one of your reviewer said that it was adequate I think that just jealousy talking. You
should be write professionally and not
for fiction press.
cherryflavoredgrape chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow! This is so good! This could be the sequel to the "Sixth Sense", what happened afterwards, when the kid grew up! I love it! Very good use of descriptive language! Keep up the good work!
soulwings chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
this is good. write more.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Hello Willum-
One word fits this story, Excellent.
Fayth Bounarotti chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i like this, very well writen and thought out. i cant wait to rest the rest of it. i love how his vision goes from colors to black grey and white. it persons a different spin on what hes doing. it's great
dreamshell chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I don't know if I can say anything that hasn't already been said, but I just want to say that you are one of my favorite authors here. This isn't so much as creepy, though it does have it's moments, but it's just so damn well-written. Jarrod is really intriguing and one immediately wants to know more about him. The story has it's good humorous moments too and I just think that overall the idea was a good one and it was played through well.
nothingish chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
very 6th senseish. fun story.