Reviews for One shot' thing Rambly
Moktral chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
prime example why marriage should be a thing of comfort and stability. not love. it should be mere convenience. you can love a puppy and screw the gardener. and never feel hurt.
Marionette Dancer chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
wow, this is incredible, i am in awe...beautiful...those r the only words that come to my mind, and for some odd reason, i feel really stupid, but thank u for this piece of beauty...

marionette/lexa
Katie chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh dear. You were feeling cheerful when you wrote this, huh?

Well, it's sweet. Upsetting - but you've got all the emotions right, and describe their every movement without being too over the top. So it's really good too. (I am so bad at writing reviews...)

I also love the connection between the two, which probably comes with being with someone for years. It's believable and you've written it well.

KatieWhat an inconclusive ending that was.
Matriarch Zealot chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Scrunchy is mean! Mean, mean, mean...the angst! So sad...
simply meg chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This piece is amazing! It almost brought me to tears. This just proves how much more of a writer you are than I am. I still miss talking to you! My computer is shut down at the moment and won't start up again, so I'm on my dad's computer.
poppy nowis chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
oh, that's really good, it has some amazing bits in it, lovely x
Olivine chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
-gasp- that was -searches thesaurus for a word much better than ''good''- hm... those dont help. well, it was one of the best ive seen out of all your ramblings, next to the one about love. lol, youre a bigger softie after this one, yea, even though this was about divorce or breakup (whichever one). remember when i told you that you really have an amazing poetic mind and imagination? well, i said something like that. and im saying it again. youre an amazing (i need more adjectives) writer, and i wish i could add you to my favorites list all over again. lol. i dont see what the point of that would be, but oh well. cheeks hurting yet? :)

the tension was really clear in this, and i like how you formatted it. its different than what ive seen before; your paragraphs, i mean. but i like both ways. so dont you dare stop one way and continue with only one other! the part i mightve liked most in this was towards the end, where it was at the seventh to last (yes i counted) paragraph, the one that starts with ''her gair, gently blowing in the breeze, fanning out slightly...''. i liked how that one just seemed all slow, and peraceful... and then the second paragraph just broke out of the peaceful nature, and it was all fact paced. real nice. real talent. real jealous. :p

keep on writing MWRenaee-::-