Reviews for Automotive
Am I a flamer chapter 15 . 6/25/2008
I want you to know that I loved this and hated it at the same time. I adore how cliche and un-cliche this whole thing is. She's an unhappy popular girl who meets a loner (cliche) but she doesn't end up with him, which is refreshing. However you may have some good characters, there is too many and I found myself trying to remember who certain people are. Also, give Davis more personality and some longer dialogs with Landon. Those conversations they do have really do work well. They have chemistry. Also, I think the relationship with Kieron could be better. Davis (love her name, by the way) is always complaining about how her parents ignore her. I want to see her get angry with them and then resolve it with them or something, I know that's not what the story's about, but I think it would be entertaining. I also want to know if she gets her hundred page paper done and what she writes it about. One last thing, I like how Davis forgives Landon. Or at least I think she does. The last few sentences between them were rather confusing, I think if you cleared that up - It would show the poignant relationship you were looking for. Sorry to be so mean, but I think your story has some real potential to be awesome! I am very surprised that you don't have more reviews.
cherrystraw chapter 15 . 1/15/2008
although i am very sad that landon and davis did not end up together, this is still a very good story... keep writing!
Mean titan chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
I wish that she would of ended up with landon but oh well. I loved this story it was amazing!
Mean titan chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Landon is going to be pissed at her.
Mean titan chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Yay a Kiss!
missxparanoia chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
i loved this story!

i sat here for hours reading it

i loved the ending, i thought davis and landon were gonna get back together like the whole cliche love story but she got with kieron which was cute

you're a eally talented writer, keep it up _
bec1246 chapter 15 . 3/15/2007
omg joe cross! hahah hes my neighbor thats so funny

love the story btw
Agent Raindrop chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
ooh, nice chapter, and nice finish.

sorry I haven't read this for a while, but I'm back now! And its finished! And I can't wait to see what happens! But I'll have to read the rest later.

I love it. The characters are all so deep, even the ones you only see for a while. You manage to make these characters really believable with only a few words. Very cool.

Anyway, see ya later aligator!
Soul Tea chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
Amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
SaRmelLexia chapter 15 . 12/7/2006
A brilliant story...I love it... It's just amazing...I'm waiting for your next story... )

I hope your having a great life out there...

From your far a way classmate

Lots of love, hugs kisses
al chapter 15 . 12/6/2006
THIS IS CRAP. U SUCK ASS. HONESTLY, U CANT WRITE THEYRE SUPPOSED 2 HAV HAPPY ENDINGS DAMN U
behind these tears chapter 13 . 11/10/2006
I'm kind of confused.

Is Landon in love with Davis or not?

I know he cares about her, but i don't know if he likes her.

Please update soon!
Lorango911 chapter 13 . 11/9/2006
He's so heartless... She's not going to committ suicide is she? I mean, if she did i bet it would make Landon feel really guilty, but anyway, i hope she's going to be ok...
Lorango911 chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
I practically almost chocked on the crepes i'm eating. How horrible is Landon? And man. She lost more than everything. She lost like... a whole lot more than everything. She gave up her comfort zone only to be thrown to the lions. Landon just ripped her apart. I hope that she goes back to school and just bitches at everyone and doesn't take shit from all her ex-friends. No one deserves her. Though, it was kinda stupid to ruin her chances with that scholarship. I mean... no one should be able to affect your future. Not even someone you think you love...Arggh Landon makes me angry.. Well i already knew that it was gonna happen, kinda but i really expected him to actually fall in love with her? Well maybe he has but just hasn't admitted it. But why would he be afraid to admit that he loves her? I don't get it... The anticipation is killing me here! I wanna know what gonna happen! What all her so-called-friends are gonna do and how she's going to deal with everything.
behind these tears chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
OMG NO! I really like them being together. Why doesn't Landon care about her? GR HES A JERK! Please update soon!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »