Reviews for Keys of my Mind
Yellow Umbrella chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I am really enjoying reading this...

and to answer your questions.

One of the reasons I really enjoy reading it is because of the imagery and the lyrical quality... the words sound sweet and innocent and round in your mouth.

In terms of the plotline, I would really like to hear about how she experiences the world. Being blind does she compare her experiences to music?, what about her imagination? will she write that concerto that she wants to but is stuck? How will she overcome her block?

Please review my work if you have time,
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Very interesting and creative. Though simple me got a little confused in the first couple of chapters. I'm a new author, so I'm pretty cut and dry in plots. So I appreciate your mode of conveying it, def. original. Feel free to check out my story, "When Worlds Collide", and I'm hoping for some reviews and help in making it better :)
R.I.P.sanitee chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Hola . that's all I can say. I love the poetic flow...and what girl can risist a good head-butt?Not 's for it up...I like it lots.
Danica Blake chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Your summary really caught my attention-and I have to say that the story did as well. Good job so far! I especially liked Rachel's character, her attitude is awesome. The head-butting of Isaac was utter gold. The descriptions used (in chapter 3)when Rachel is playing the piano are really, really well done.

You have the start of a great story. My only criticism would be to make the chapters longer.

Lovely,

Danica
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
wow... this is beautiful! i play piano, and they way youre describing her playing is just beautiful... i dont know what else to say besides that its BEAUTIFUL. lol sorry. its really really well written. i cant wait for more. i cant wait to see what comes of Rachel's career.

Winter
eggsbenni221 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
I really liked this chapter and the way that you brought out Rachel's frustration. I could really feel it. I love the metaphor of her fingers dancing across the keys like a stage. that's brilliant! Keep writing. You're doing a great job.
eggsbenni221 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This story grabbed my attention when I was just looking around. Maybe it's because I'm blind and I play the piano, but I can really relate to this. I am going to keep reading! This first bit is a little vague and short, and i'm not too sure what's going on, but you're the writer, and if you say it's important, I will trust your word. Off to read the next chapter.
ellinikolouloudi chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
wow, great start. I'm sure this is going to turn out to be a great story. I like the piano theme.
Tsukage chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
hey this story line sounds interesting! ...and so far i like the way it's going! lol and update soon!
Sze chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
I love it. I loved the beginning, how you described Rachel playing the piano, fantastic. Would be lovely if you could r&r me )
sealednectar chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
It's really good so far. Mysterious. Update soon!
C. Fitzsimmons chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
The summary of this story intrigued me. I really liked the little surprise at the beginning of the second paragraph. Already it makes this story very interesting in my eyes. The description in the first paragraph was nicely written as well. I'm curious about what's going to happen next.