Reviews for what Wishes will Not capture
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow. I love the lines, "fracture like an/echo,..." and "leaving goes by/ice thin slow," and also, "...maybe/these displays will/cause the beat to/slip a joint,". Okay so that "higlight" was a little scrambled and pretty much "highlight"ed the whole poem but yeah. I really love it. And the repition of the same ideas, the heart on the hand... And then hand and grasp... just great imagery. This is what poetry should be. Bravo. I love love love it. Absolute perfection.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
fingerpaint your/heart into my/hand is really powerful and I'm glad you repeated it. Beautiful imagery and the longing is palpable.
fairEtales chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
WHOA! This is too amazing to review. Simply beautiful. Oh wow, I'm speechless. Wonderful wonderful wonderful job! Thanks for the review!
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Well-chosen and deliberate words. The meaning and emotion are strongly captured and portrayed. Nicely done.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
ethereal fleeting & heartstoppingly gorgeous. word perfect. it seemed almost pre-emptively regretful.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
fingerpaint yourheart into myhand,-has a surprised tone to it.

slippery and silohetting
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
An interesting read... and I like the idea behind the poem. The format is different, and it gives the poem a different "beat" than if it was written .. "properly"

"fingerpaint your/heart into my/hand" seems almost childish and so how you captured that feeling.