Reviews for Ergo Sum
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Many questions with lifetimes of answers.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
I like how this makes me ponder. It leaves me with a feeling: serenity.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Beautifully intriguing.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
What a beautiful part to this piece... it is lovely.

Tranquil and soft.

I wonder if that really is what love is... just falling into someone arms.

I am gonna cry hahahahaha.

beautiful.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Very interesting. A shallower side of the human brain... but still a form of love in a way.

I loved the comparison of snow flakes to lost children.

Moving on.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
I liked this. "all you need is love." I find it very true. I think thats how I think.

All you need is someone... anyone...to love you. I think I feel like the sarah in your story sometimes which is ironic. I dont think I ever get to the extreme of wanting death. Though everyone thinks on it at one point or another.

I think that when you are so lonely all you want is someone to care enough to call you or say they care is enough for them to save your life.

I do love this collection sean.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
I think you should find a way to get this published. I love it.

I love how you quote bits of knowledge you hold dear to your heart... at least dear enough to bring on here.

I am amazed at this ending as well. A blank piece of paper. It is like our own minds. I find it true that we can only keep trying to fill that paper up with everything we know and still it will be blank. Wow.

I love this. You say you have quit writing. Please done. Just take a haitus... dont stop.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
You have a great way with metaphors dear Sean.

I love this piece as much as the other chapters. Amazing. I love the end when the painting was ripped. I think love is creation and destruction as well. Beauty is that... you have to sometimes tear things up to be built more beautiful and the other way around.

Wow. This is what I needed a piece to make me think. You are doing a great job at that.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Do you want to make me cry tonight Sean? *smile*

I love this. I love when the star talks of love and humanity and how precious it is to be able to love. I agree. We never think about it.

This piece has heart in it... true... deep... to the morals and questions that make us weep. I weep...

I love this.

I give you so many kudos for it Sean. Amazing.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Wow... tears going back to the sea.

I have to be honest. Alot of things do not make me cry... I am not one of those chicks who cry at a hallmark commercial. This made me sad.

It is so true... we are always surrounded by people but so alone. You write so much honesty in this piece it amazes me.

I love it so far.

Onward I say Sean.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Beautiful.

I love contemplating that? are we a cycle... is life always a cycle... or is death final.

This is very "native american"... well ancient... not just of that culture... of all cultures. Getting back to the roots of things.

"A tranquil stream flowed through a field of wildflowers like a thing of dreams. " This is my absolute favorite line of this piece. It is beautiful... I feel it. I actually FEEL it.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is a hot way to start a piece. It is intereting...

I have to read on of course
Kvetch chapter 10 . 11/17/2006
This is beautiful. Spiritual Romance perfectly.
haberdasher chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
im pretty sure ive read this before but this line particularly stands out-It was a palindrome, they were both infinite in all ways, both were beginnings and both were ends. that's fantastic. so insightful and eloquent. i'll have to agree; and i hop all is well.
Aquafied chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
If roses grew in January I would have liked to have given her one.-so romantic, too romantic for me?

i dont know, i dont think i exist anymore
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »