Reviews for Giving Up
Silent Grenade chapter 18 . 4/3/2007
...

EPILOGUE!

PLEASE!

i HAVE to know what HAPPENS!

I WILL DIE!

do you want me to die?

DO YOU WANT THE DEATH OF ONE INNOCENT GIRL ON YOUR CONSCIENCE!

UDPATE!
Silent Grenade chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
GOOD STORY!

I LOVE YOU PERSON!
Kate chapter 18 . 3/23/2007
So I found this story and then proceeded to read it all in one sitting. It was interesting, well written but the plot wavered. In the beginning Libby starts talking about she the last thread to hold her family together, that theme is prevalent in the first few chapters but then quickly dissolves. Your initial reason for writting this story was no resolved in the ending.

I liked the characterization of the brothers. Ryan was the show-off and Taylor was the parent-like figure. But nothing really was said about Eddie, the story could have gone on without him as a character.

Things happened a little too smoothly, as well. Everything in the end was kinda good. And the godmother part was just weak.
tag chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
Are you kidding me? I was going for a grand finale!

I never would have thought this to be the end...

Whatever.
deselectric chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
Overall, I really enjoyed this chapter but I just would like to mention that to some, I think that Hitler thing w/ Lib and Dylan would be upsetting for some people and could really put a dampner on the story for them (it may take away from the positive aspects when they think about the chap.). So thanks... i just wanted to say that even though this fic is already underway (or finished, im sorry but im really not sure).
Daniellahaze chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
i just found this story and read through the whole thing in one night... I love it but she has to end up with SOMEONE! my personal opinion is that it should be dylan because we already know she doesnt like skye and shes never really explored the idea of liking dylan... but thats just my opinion. I hope you decide to do and epilouge!
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
hey! OMG i LOVED LOVED LOVDE LOVED this story..suks that its come to an end:(:( and plz write an epilogue..i would love to read it. i absolutely love ur writing style and cant wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the amazing work and update son. ill be waiting) . take care byee.
Lily's Sushi chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Hey! This is great! I know I'm like, the 500th person to review this; I read it a little late. I like the storyline; you're a great writer. I like writing about protective older brothers, which is why a lot of my stories have them, so it was one of the hooks of the story for me. However, even though you're done with it all now, you seemed to abandon the problem that Libby had with her parents, and how she was the only one keepin them together. I know it's romance, though. All in all, I like your style!
goofball chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
you rock! this story is HELLA good. i love the characters and the plot... you inspire... XD lmao ok well in all seriousness you are a really good writer :] keep it up! and update as soon possible plz!

your loyal reader,

goofball
lilxseeker chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
wow this story was really funny and cool!
ritapita chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
WHAT? thats the end? ah!

i can't BELIEVE she didn't end up with EITHER of them!

she needs to get with dylan! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, for my sanity, end it. [[like really]]

i know some people think the cute, happy endings are so overrated or whatever, but they're so great!

so come on, ]
XOXO Grace chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
I love this story, but it'd be great if you would write an epilogue... I really want Libby to choose Dylan or Skyler. :]
Olivine chapter 18 . 3/2/2007
Um, okay, this needs an epilogue. You'd be ruining a story if you just left it at this, because this isn't an ending at all. Make her pick Dylan! You know how much I, um..WE, love Dylan! Skylar's stupid, I never liked him, and I thought she already rejected him. Nothing was even resolved, and forgive me if I sound like I'm just rambling on, which I am, but that's not the point, but you really need to read your story over and fix this chapter, which therefore will be saving your story. Unless you make the epilogue a really good one and she chooses Dylan because I, um WE, love him so much.

-Greyhound.

PS- yes, this is Sapna Shanti.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 18 . 3/2/2007
love it. plz update soon!
lordelfy chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
That is no fair...dylan was so cute... ( i really hope you do write an epilogue please? PRETTY PLEASE? (haha it would be funny if you already wrote one!) This was a fun story to read and i cant wait to read more from you!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »