Reviews for A Near Impossible Love
Scarlet Gal chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
I really like this, is going to end sadly? You should continue, the characters are well described. Update soo please.
LMDVCFM chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Hey I really like the why was everybody giving weird looks at bella GAP?UPDATE PLEASE
LukesGirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Not too bad so far. I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work.
DarkestSecrets chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
hihi this is very interesting! can't wait to see wot happens next! UPDATE SOON
Callisto Jean chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Oh, no! Pft, I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted you to know that I liked how you wrote it. I've read stories with similar plots and I just find this one a lot better than others!

-Dawn
Mrdarcylover chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
I loved this chapter, your characters are fantastic. You should be really proud of them. Please, please let this story have a happy ending, I've read other teacher and student ones, were it ends badly. I think your story is great, and you have to update soon!
Callisto Jean chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw! The teacher is so sweet!

The way you write is pretty good considering the fact that the idea isn't exactly new. I like your style.

I feel like I just fell in love with the teacher myself...*sighs*
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
AWESOME STORY! You should update it for I am intrigued. The rock'n'roll song "Don't Stand So Close to Me" comes to mind. I was madly in love with my middle school Homeroom and P.E. teacher.
Mrdarcylover chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I like this it's good, I hope you update soon!