Reviews for Betrayal of Trust
MZ chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
awesome. love the ending, good reasoning
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awesome poem. Hopeful in the last two lines. I love it!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow...beautiful piece, it's so breathtaking. I loved the bolding and the ending was very strong. Sorry for not reviewing for ages. Keep up the great work! Vx
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Your works are awesome and this, in my opinion, is one of the best _.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
oh dear, well suicide is never the answer. its bullshit really, not to be lude, but it is. a lot of other people have horrid lives, depression, and many other things.

just dont go and hang onto one thing for long, try to let things go. some things cant be let go, sometimes you just have to face them even if you cant change it at all.

i am sorry for the rant, just on my mind.
Two Of Spades chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
life is a game, a very deadly one, I know the feeling of betrayel well, good poem, I felt like you were writing through your emotions, not around them.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
OMG..the last 2 lines were so amazingly positive, and i loved them! They were so personal...this poem was just brillianyt...it almost made me cry...i blame that on watching the last episode of DNAngel...(SO SAD!)...Great Anime, lol...neways, i reali loved this Pammy...*big hugs* Hope ur ok tho!

Luv Josh!
silentsilhouettes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
wow.a really powerful and emotional poem.i like up the good work )
Lexy P chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
ur amazing and u kno it-lol theres nothing more to say.
Neaera chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I love this, and when I read this it makes me think of my pop especially the line "You were out getting fucked up,

I was left home blaming myself" cuz.. yeah... things just suck sometimes. Keep it up huns! You know I'm here for you if you need it :o)
Saeger chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That does seem to be mostly an outlet... But a reasonable one. It really does get across the... frustration?...hopelessness?...pain?...something I can't put my tongue on. But... Good job.
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This poem was powerful and effective, especially with the extra remarks in the brackets earlier. The reader could sense that words were not enough to express the betrayal the narrator felt and their struggle against the betrayer. A poem you could relate to :)