Reviews for Girl At Heart
Misa chapter 15 . 7/7
Forgot to give u a review and cookie for the story since i'm to caught up reading it xD
Misa chapter 1 . 7/7
It's interesting! It mase me crave for more
annayh44 chapter 20 . 5/19
The only thing that disappoint me is she no more agent. . cry cry .but others all were so so happy happy ! love this story. .confirm it as one of Best story i ever read
Julietish chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, a judge wrote this review for it: There’s been an attempt on the life of the First Son and Loralai, a quirky undercover agent is assigned to be his bodyguard and investigate the case. The only catch? He attends an all boys boarding school.

The cliché of pretending to be the other gender is almost always one filled with hilarious misunderstandings and near misses and Girl at Heart certainly does not disappoint, with more humour than you can shake a stick at.

Loralai does not seem like she would be a good agent – she’s excitable and fun – but she can also take responsibility when the events call for it. Her relationship with James starts out tentatively as he thinks her a little strange (Loralai does introduce herself by talking about Area 51) but the two become friends.

The grammar and pacing of this story certainly aren’t perfect, especially at the start, but they don’t distract from the story too much. Instead, Promiscuous Geek’s style rather suits Loralai’s personality, since she is the main narrator, and her tendency to go off on tangents.

Overall Girl at Heart does what a comedic story is supposed to – it makes you laugh, a lot – and the ending will almost certainly put a cheesy grin on your face for the rest of the day.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Cute story !
SwiftReader chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I KNEW IT WAS PEEVEE OT WHATEVER THAT GUY'S NAME IS! And I knew the girl they they wanted to have a double date with was a girl! SOOOOO Awesome deductive reasoning I have! Sorry! I was just too excited! And your story is great so far. And don't worry about making her seem professional because this is the first mission as her going as a guy so I don't think everyone would actually be the same in a totally different situation. So no problem about that and I like how you developed Rory as a character. You put it in a great way and she is ver humorous and I would like it no other way.

Swift as the wind as I am reading.

P.S. my name is not based off of Taylor swift if you were wondering, it is a mere name for the speed I read in which is fast.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Rory's hilarious!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Aw, such a darn cute ending!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
OMG. I DIED! THIS IS TOO FUNNY! HAHA. I LOVE IT FAR. :D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
AWWWWW... WELL ISN'T THAT JUST THE SWEETEST FRIGGIN' ENDING.
It has been a pleasure.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG You are hilarious...
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This story combines my three favorite plot points- female teen spy, girl at all boys' boarding school, and the first son. So excited to read more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Rory is really random, which is hilarious but I'm also wondering, how come she isn't a bit more professional? How did she get to be a spy anyway? And you think she would have read up a little bit on guys stuff when she got this mission...Other than that, it was good. :)
Crystal chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This is actually really funny. :) Some grammar mistakes and what not, some stuff could be cleared up, but pretty good. :D You actually made me crack up, what with the gay thing...so lol! Keep up the good work.
759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »