Reviews for Girl At Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25
Cute story !
SwiftReader chapter 5 . 2/3
I KNEW IT WAS PEEVEE OT WHATEVER THAT GUY'S NAME IS! And I knew the girl they they wanted to have a double date with was a girl! SOOOOO Awesome deductive reasoning I have! Sorry! I was just too excited! And your story is great so far. And don't worry about making her seem professional because this is the first mission as her going as a guy so I don't think everyone would actually be the same in a totally different situation. So no problem about that and I like how you developed Rory as a character. You put it in a great way and she is ver humorous and I would like it no other way.

Swift as the wind as I am reading.

P.S. my name is not based off of Taylor swift if you were wondering, it is a mere name for the speed I read in which is fast.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 3 . 2/3
Rory's hilarious!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 2/1
Aw, such a darn cute ending!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 2 . 1/30
OMG. I DIED! THIS IS TOO FUNNY! HAHA. I LOVE IT FAR. :D
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
AWWWWW... WELL ISN'T THAT JUST THE SWEETEST FRIGGIN' ENDING.
It has been a pleasure.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG You are hilarious...
peacelovejay chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This story combines my three favorite plot points- female teen spy, girl at all boys' boarding school, and the first son. So excited to read more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Rory is really random, which is hilarious but I'm also wondering, how come she isn't a bit more professional? How did she get to be a spy anyway? And you think she would have read up a little bit on guys stuff when she got this mission...Other than that, it was good. :)
Crystal chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This is actually really funny. :) Some grammar mistakes and what not, some stuff could be cleared up, but pretty good. :D You actually made me crack up, what with the gay thing...so lol! Keep up the good work.
elves-humans chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
lol... it's funny the way you write it and the words you were using... anyway, it's great!
KagomexInuyasha321 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I have read this but I didn't have my own acount back then and I didn't reveiw. So just saying how freaking AWESOME this is and that I would recomend (I CAN'T SPELL) it to my friends.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Junjira chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
OH MY GOD. OH MY FREAKING GOD THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ ON FICTIONPRESS. You made me stay up til 1am on a school night to read this and I'm not even sorry! Whoop! As soon as I get my privliges for getting my laptop back (because I was caught reading a story on FanFiction the other day), I'll most definitely favourite and follow you! :3 Really awesome. Like seriously, I'm so glad I found this story. Thank you :) hahah.
755 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »