Reviews for Girl At Heart
x3Kiome chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
-snickers- even though this reminds me of she's the man a lot because of what happened when they first met it's still an awesome story.

At least the tampons didn't fall out of the boot. [:
Cafune chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
Aww so cute!

I love this story
Purple Shell chapter 20 . 1/29/2008
Finally finished reading this! Muahahaha...such a wonderful story..I hope I could be an agent too..if only..

Just a quick question,,(maybe you've already explain this before,,I dunno) but are Reese and Reece a different person? I know that Reece is the one Vanessa stood up using 'Grandma in the hospital' excuse and Reese is with Hannah..so...
toazdo chapter 20 . 1/25/2008
Wow! Amazing story. I loved how dorky Rory was and James?Who wouldn't love him.

I thought I'd just point out something that I picked up. James said that he lived with his little sister and his grandparents until he was about 7 which meant that it was 10 years ago but when Rory met Jo she said that she was only 6 years old. Doesn't really add up seeing that she was suppose to be living with James and their grandparents 10 years ago..

Apart from that, it was a great story! This is actually the second time I've read it and it's still amazing )
cherrystraw chapter 20 . 1/20/2008
haha...

cute story, reminded me of "she's the man" featuring Amanda Bynes

i hope you keep writing entertaining stories for us to read!
candykillz chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
OMG! this story is so... cute! they make such a great couple!) i read it all day! haha, it's so funny.
Lovedward48 chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
YAY! I love it! Cute ending! I enjoyed reading it. Your story is really funny. Good job!
Elizabeth07 chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
Okay, this is the most hilarious story I have read in a long time! I laughed almost throughout the whole thing. I like that she was quirky, and acted her age. She was so funny when she got nervous that way... I wish I could say that I liked your ending chapters, but, I have to get picky here.. When James left her in the hospital, a few things bugged me.. You never said where Lorelai got shot, how bad it was, etc. Obviously, the injury was not life threatening, because she got out rather quickly, but, I would have liked more detail there.. And, the ending left something to be desired. They were surrounded by many guests, and not one of them commented on the fact that the President's son was getting chummy with a female in public? That I can not believe. At least, you should have one person, maybe, Dana see the two love birds out the corner of her eye, have her eyes bulging out, and her commenting, "..." You, know, some kind of shock, and then, being happy for her friend, and asking her later, what the big deal was... Anywho, other than those few picky comments, your story is great! Or should I say, fantabulous! LoL.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i like :)
Sarah Allie chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
*screams* OH MY GOD! Through out this story I was crying, laughing, and trying to get my heart to stop beating so fast. Your talent is just... wow. I gotta go sleep now (I've been reading your story for the past hour and a half and now it's three AM.) And I soo wish James were real. But he's not. Oh well, at least there was a happy ending.

Peace out :D
Sierra507 chapter 20 . 12/14/2007
awesome!

ohmigod!

rory shouldnt have quite being an agent, thtz wht i think ;) thtz like giving up wht u have been doing for so long, but its fantabulous thtz shez studying psycology!

cute ending

over and out

-Sierra507
Sarah-Ray chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Oh my god can't wait to read more
Sarah-Ray chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
lol that was fun to read
Sarah-Ray chapter 7 . 11/5/2007