Reviews for Girl At Heart
Sarah-Ray chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
lol that was fun to read
Sarah-Ray chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
WOW amazing chapter
Sarah-Ray chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
lol niice chapta! :P
Sarah-Ray chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
This story remind me of she's the man, and its one of my favorite movies so I should like that story :P
Sarah-Ray chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lool.. i liked that
Bikifriend chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hi! Just letting you know that your fiction Girl at Heart has been nominated at Muse for the Best Complete Romance Humour Award.

How does it work?

There will be 8 fictions in each category, each story paired with another. Readers vote for one fic from each pair, at the end of each voting period, one fic from each pair is eliminated. The eliminated fic is chosen by the readers... the list will get shorter and shorter and eventually we will have a winner!

You can check out the rules and F.A.Q. at

If you do not wish to be included in this season of Muse, please let me know.

Good luck!

Bikifriend
bridgette261 chapter 20 . 10/25/2007
OMG. You're amazing. I love how the story was so well-developed. There was definitely a character change. Like how in the beginning, Loralai was telling Vanessa about how she couldn't imagine life not being an agent and then BAM! Chapter 19, her two weeks' notice. And then there was that side plot with the whole "oh no the VP's trying to get more power" thing. Wow.

You're an amazing author. And this was truly one of the better pieces I've read on this site (and I've read a LOT).

So movie-wise. This definitely reminded me of a clash between She's the Man and Chasing Liberty, both really cute chick flicks. :]

I just have one question. Wasn't Reese (the one getting married to Hannah) the same one that asked Vanessa out?

Great ending btw. Everyone always loves a feel-good story. Okay off to read your next fic now! :D

-Katherine
tinypikatchu chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
this story was very interesting, reminded me of she's the man, and hana kimi but, had its own original twists; i really liked it :)
Stephanie Walsh chapter 20 . 10/3/2007
OMG OMG OMG. I loved it _
SparklingStar25 chapter 20 . 9/24/2007
OMG!that was so good!such a cute and funny story...love it!
iLoveFiction chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
hey any chance u watch Gimore Girls..just wondering that show rocks! my favorite is jess mariano love him!
anitsirK chapter 20 . 8/31/2007
Hahaha...I like how you write! It's entertaining and I absolutely love this frickin' story! Cheers to you! Lol! Hahahah...
BlackParade chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
Very cute. I loved it. )
Lily Laurence chapter 20 . 8/18/2007
Beautiful story - i loved it.
iheartcarebears chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
aw! that was so sweet I loved your story bravo you are an excelent writer

I loved the mushy ending

755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »