Reviews for Girl At Heart
toazdo chapter 20 . 1/25/2008
Wow! Amazing story. I loved how dorky Rory was and James?Who wouldn't love him.

I thought I'd just point out something that I picked up. James said that he lived with his little sister and his grandparents until he was about 7 which meant that it was 10 years ago but when Rory met Jo she said that she was only 6 years old. Doesn't really add up seeing that she was suppose to be living with James and their grandparents 10 years ago..

Apart from that, it was a great story! This is actually the second time I've read it and it's still amazing )
cherrystraw chapter 20 . 1/20/2008

cute story, reminded me of "she's the man" featuring Amanda Bynes

i hope you keep writing entertaining stories for us to read!
candykillz chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
OMG! this story is so... cute! they make such a great couple!) i read it all day! haha, it's so funny.
Lovedward48 chapter 20 . 1/10/2008
YAY! I love it! Cute ending! I enjoyed reading it. Your story is really funny. Good job!
Elizabeth07 chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
Okay, this is the most hilarious story I have read in a long time! I laughed almost throughout the whole thing. I like that she was quirky, and acted her age. She was so funny when she got nervous that way... I wish I could say that I liked your ending chapters, but, I have to get picky here.. When James left her in the hospital, a few things bugged me.. You never said where Lorelai got shot, how bad it was, etc. Obviously, the injury was not life threatening, because she got out rather quickly, but, I would have liked more detail there.. And, the ending left something to be desired. They were surrounded by many guests, and not one of them commented on the fact that the President's son was getting chummy with a female in public? That I can not believe. At least, you should have one person, maybe, Dana see the two love birds out the corner of her eye, have her eyes bulging out, and her commenting, "..." You, know, some kind of shock, and then, being happy for her friend, and asking her later, what the big deal was... Anywho, other than those few picky comments, your story is great! Or should I say, fantabulous! LoL.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i like :)
Sarah Allie chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
*screams* OH MY GOD! Through out this story I was crying, laughing, and trying to get my heart to stop beating so fast. Your talent is just... wow. I gotta go sleep now (I've been reading your story for the past hour and a half and now it's three AM.) And I soo wish James were real. But he's not. Oh well, at least there was a happy ending.

Peace out :D
Sierra507 chapter 20 . 12/14/2007

rory shouldnt have quite being an agent, thtz wht i think ;) thtz like giving up wht u have been doing for so long, but its fantabulous thtz shez studying psycology!

cute ending

over and out

Sarah-Ray chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Oh my god can't wait to read more
Sarah-Ray chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
lol that was fun to read
Sarah-Ray chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
WOW amazing chapter
Sarah-Ray chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
lol niice chapta! :P
Sarah-Ray chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
This story remind me of she's the man, and its one of my favorite movies so I should like that story :P
Sarah-Ray chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lool.. i liked that
Bikifriend chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Hi! Just letting you know that your fiction Girl at Heart has been nominated at Muse for the Best Complete Romance Humour Award.

How does it work?

There will be 8 fictions in each category, each story paired with another. Readers vote for one fic from each pair, at the end of each voting period, one fic from each pair is eliminated. The eliminated fic is chosen by the readers... the list will get shorter and shorter and eventually we will have a winner!

You can check out the rules and F.A.Q. at

If you do not wish to be included in this season of Muse, please let me know.

Good luck!