Reviews for Girl At Heart
Devilish Kisses chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
That was very cowardly of her! Should've just gone through with the date! Poor peevee :(
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Lmfao, who DOESN'T have the Mission impossible ring tone XD
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
LOL love Rory! Aw, they think she's gay xD But, I'd totally act the same way if my romm mate was scrumptious too ;)
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ha ha, Rory is so funny! I wish I could be that unprofessional with my boss!
freedom2619 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OMG this story is amazing! I cant stop laughing xD

rory is so random! and James and his friends think he/she is gay that make things even more funny!
sweetpea265 chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
eh. It was pretty good. Not one of my favorites though sorry :(. The ending was kind of...not really sure what the right word is. I think you were right calling it mushy. It was ok though. At least you gave it a happy ending. :)
sweetpea265 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Haha. Loving it so far.
i am a girl chapter 20 . 4/21/2011! nice!
holihua29 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
haha... I LOVE this story... The story's plot was very amazing... you're going in my fav author list! XD
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
best story god job
Geekcity1394 chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
I love this story and i cant help thinking of the song 'I see girls' Partly because that was the only song i listened to while reading this and partly because of what james says in the last chapter.
Jay Nelson chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i Loved! it...its a really good idea u should keep writting it!
ariadne moreau chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
whoaa.. i really really like your story. it's a great one! and i love your writing style too.. sure we'll be miss rory and james :'(
i dnt know chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
I've been getting goosebumps (in a good very way)

this story is very humorous.

i keep laughing the whole night,

that was i cliche ending but very oh my gash...

(dead on track)...
AJS chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ahh I ended up rereading this story. I read the first chapter and thought it sounded really familiar, both James' name and also just the first chapter with her boss, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my records of completed stories so I figured I hadn't actually read it.

Anyway, I must say that this story is definitely a lot like She's in the Man, in a lot of aspects. Like her first impressions with the boys and getting accepted by breaking up with a girl and the whole switching thing... you also started writing this story at around the same time She's the Man came out.

Well it's a cute story. Just thought I'd drop by again.

- Alyssa