Reviews for Girl At Heart
freedom2619 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OMG this story is amazing! I cant stop laughing xD

rory is so random! and James and his friends think he/she is gay that make things even more funny!
sweetpea265 chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
eh. It was pretty good. Not one of my favorites though sorry :(. The ending was kind of...not really sure what the right word is. I think you were right calling it mushy. It was ok though. At least you gave it a happy ending. :)
sweetpea265 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Haha. Loving it so far.
i am a girl chapter 20 . 4/21/2011! nice!
holihua29 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
haha... I LOVE this story... The story's plot was very amazing... you're going in my fav author list! XD
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
best story god job
Geekcity1394 chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
I love this story and i cant help thinking of the song 'I see girls' Partly because that was the only song i listened to while reading this and partly because of what james says in the last chapter.
Jay Nelson chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i Loved! it...its a really good idea u should keep writting it!
ariadne moreau chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
whoaa.. i really really like your story. it's a great one! and i love your writing style too.. sure we'll be miss rory and james :'(
i dnt know chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
I've been getting goosebumps (in a good very way)

this story is very humorous.

i keep laughing the whole night,

that was i cliche ending but very oh my gash...

(dead on track)...
AJS chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ahh I ended up rereading this story. I read the first chapter and thought it sounded really familiar, both James' name and also just the first chapter with her boss, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my records of completed stories so I figured I hadn't actually read it.

Anyway, I must say that this story is definitely a lot like She's in the Man, in a lot of aspects. Like her first impressions with the boys and getting accepted by breaking up with a girl and the whole switching thing... you also started writing this story at around the same time She's the Man came out.

Well it's a cute story. Just thought I'd drop by again.

- Alyssa
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'm pleased to inform you that your stories have been added to the ADoR archive. Congratulations. :)Here is your raving review:

Ooh, one of those First Child stories (one of my favorite cliches! Not to mention that this one throws in the pretending-to-be-the-other-gender cliche, too. It's complete and Loralai is the quirky girl who's stuck being the bodyguard of the First Son. What's the catch? He goes to an all-boys school. It's a fun read and you'll get through it with a smile.

Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
WEOW loved it! :)

lol, i was reading instead of doing my homework, but meh, it was worth it :L
Dwindling Fire chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
lmaoo, dude, how can she be awesome spy at 17 if she doesn't seem to be all that mature? :/
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »