Reviews for Girl At Heart
holihua29 chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
haha... I LOVE this story... The story's plot was very amazing... you're going in my fav author list! XD
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
best story god job
Geekcity1394 chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
I love this story and i cant help thinking of the song 'I see girls' Partly because that was the only song i listened to while reading this and partly because of what james says in the last chapter.
Jay Nelson chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i Loved! it...its a really good idea u should keep writting it!
ariadne moreau chapter 20 . 1/11/2011
whoaa.. i really really like your story. it's a great one! and i love your writing style too.. sure we'll be miss rory and james :'(
i dnt know chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
I've been getting goosebumps (in a good very way)

this story is very humorous.

i keep laughing the whole night,

that was i cliche ending but very oh my gash...

(dead on track)...
AJS chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ahh I ended up rereading this story. I read the first chapter and thought it sounded really familiar, both James' name and also just the first chapter with her boss, but I couldn't find it anywhere in my records of completed stories so I figured I hadn't actually read it.

Anyway, I must say that this story is definitely a lot like She's in the Man, in a lot of aspects. Like her first impressions with the boys and getting accepted by breaking up with a girl and the whole switching thing... you also started writing this story at around the same time She's the Man came out.

Well it's a cute story. Just thought I'd drop by again.

- Alyssa
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'm pleased to inform you that your stories have been added to the ADoR archive. Congratulations. :)Here is your raving review:

Ooh, one of those First Child stories (one of my favorite cliches! Not to mention that this one throws in the pretending-to-be-the-other-gender cliche, too. It's complete and Loralai is the quirky girl who's stuck being the bodyguard of the First Son. What's the catch? He goes to an all-boys school. It's a fun read and you'll get through it with a smile.

XOXO,

Juliet
Dwindling Fire chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
WEOW loved it! :)

lol, i was reading instead of doing my homework, but meh, it was worth it :L
Dwindling Fire chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Dwindling Fire chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
lmaoo, dude, how can she be awesome spy at 17 if she doesn't seem to be all that mature? :/
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
bahahahahaa, nice! (Y)
Misty Moonweb chapter 20 . 8/12/2010
Hello, there! :D This is Twilight Sazuka, I kinda changed my pen name to Misty Nite for some silly reasons, but anyway... I know it's like three years later, but I never forgot your story! I read it all over again and noticed I didn't review the last three or four chapters so here's a nice big one. Anybody reading this, know that this was as much an awesome read back then as it is now. I had so much fun reading it the first time and even more enjoyment the second time around. If this were an actual book, it'd be a definite page turner! And shame on the spammers for wasting good review space! Wherever you are, you did a magnificent job! Fiction Press needs you to come back!
Dustland chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
:X

when she was talking in front of the guys i was like, PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP TAKING! YOU SOUND LIKE A RETARD.

o.o

hahaha
crankygal chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
This story ROCKS! Send tingles all over my body n i simply lurv the clicheness of e ending. You did a great job there! Keep it up!
755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »