Reviews for Under the Apple Blossoms
Suicidal Romance chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
you are such an awesome writer! i love you! i could read your works forever and never ever get tired of reading any one bit over again! that's how great you are! yea...i have issues...just take a compliment and you can go to my fictionpress and cal me psycho if that pleases you...
Needa S chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Sad ending but an excellent write. Very touching...
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
*sniff...sad and well done imagery.
LittleTaintedOne chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
*tear* that was beautiful. The ending was a surprise, but it too is part of the beauty that is this poem. Great work.
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
...so many Springtimes with promise of Life Anew...

Beautifully conveyed...the sweet anticipation of once again being with "love" as it were...
Ladiebug chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow. I loved it. The first few stanza's were a bit forced but the rest was great! I love how you find out at the end that he's really dead, that was really well done.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
a very depressing scene... well done

keep writing
Plinky chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow. That's really lovely.

IT's even more beautiful because of the ending - really drives it home.

Gorgeous poem. Keep writing!
xLilyx chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
oh that really is sad, but sweet in the fact that although she may of moved on she visits the grave...oh im getting emotional! lol
Aluminum Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aww...I thought it was sweet at first, and then near the middle I realized he was probably dead, because I'm morbid like that.

Anyway, amazing job!
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
OMG wow! This was probably your best one yet! no joke! (sorry, bit hyper) keep on writing!
theinvisiblewarrior chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Oh my gosh! ::wipes away tear:: that was beautiful! Nice little twist at the end, I must say. I thank my best friend, futureworlddictator for recommending you to me.
angelcloudsh chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
that was a truly beautiful poem, a little rough with the ryhthm because you switched from 4 line, 3 line, and 2 line stanzas, but still, it is amazing, almost made me cry.~Angelclouds
heartbroken922 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
wow that ending was so unexpected. it was so sad! In the begining i thought it was cute and sweet and when i read the ending i was like 'what?' that was sad. but it was beautifully written. great job i loved it so much. the story is in my favorites.