Reviews for Secrets in a Small Town
lucky.charmer chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is excellent. The characters are so well developed. The plot thusfar is also laying out nicely.
Vu chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
USE THE GUY AS A HUMAN SHIELD!
JenniVu chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
You have a few grammar problems that I don't really notice but then again I just learned them...But other then that it is like the best so far
camerabugs chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I'm only on chapter 6, but I am going to post a review anyway. This story is great. You have me totally hooked. I am trying to figure out who the killer is but you are doing a wonderful job of keeping me in suspense. My only question is, why post it here? Why not try to sell it? If this was a book, I would buy it. You are really good at writing.
YO chapter 20 . 10/3/2007
Andy and Kelley 4-Ever!

Where is the sequel?
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Well thought out. Love it. Review me please.
ME chapter 20 . 8/19/2007
I'm so sad this is over. I hope you do a sequel.
Jodzter chapter 20 . 8/13/2007
I can't believe it's over :(. I haven't reviewed in a while, Sorry! They are such a good couple! I loved every part of this story, very dramatic! You should do a sequel about Andy and Kelley becoming parents! That would be so good! x
RestlessOne chapter 20 . 8/13/2007
I can not believe that i have reached the end. I want more. OK, that aside I love the story it is very well writen. I would love to see another book about Andy and Kelley. You did a wonderful job with expressing the feelings of the players in this story. Way to go and good job!
ME chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
Only one more chapter? I like Andy's anguish, and Kelley just being his rock like he was for her. And how they're slowly coming back together.
RestlessOne chapter 19 . 8/4/2007
very well done. I am looking forward to the last chapter with very mixed emotions. I love the way you have made each players feelings come to light through out the whole story. I find it so easy to feel what they are feeling. Very well done on Andy's feelings too. It is not often that we see that hapen to a man. I am so sad that it is all coming to and end. I look forward to seeing how you bring it all to a close.

R1
A Fan chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
Andy so screwed up right now. Kelley is being so strong for him too, and his parents are hilarious.

What is going to happen in the final 2 chapters?
Sarah chapter 18 . 7/14/2007
Yea! Another update!

I love his resistance of seeing a shrink, fits in with his macho and tough guy attitude that Kelley sees through.
RestlessOne chapter 18 . 7/14/2007
Bravo!

Two last chapters?

I can not wait! Is there a baby in thier future? Oh boy I can not wait to see how it ends..
ME chapter 18 . 7/14/2007
Poor Andy, he's such a mess. Love how sweet Kelley is being to him, but also knowing how far to push and dealing with what happened to her.

I love his relationship with his parents too, they're overbearing but it's because they care. Want to understand what Clare's problem is too.

I can't wait for the next 2 chapters!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »