Reviews for Moving On
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
yet again, another amazing work Travis... i'm glad i've "met" you guys, you and Catlin, you guys have really encouraged me and made me write some more. everything that i've put on here has been stuff i've written a while ago, nothing was recent as in within the last three months, but you've inspired me and encouraged me, and i just want to thank you.

*Pix
Leighanna chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hey kiddo, I wanted to say thank you for the comment. It's appreciated very much. Your poetry makes me think... It's innocence moving into clothes that don't fit just yet. You're growing into your writing, and I hope you continue long after I leave this comment.

One day, you'll be a poet everyone talks about. What was he like when he was younger? Did I ever sit next to him? Did I ever read his works before he was famous? There's hidden meanings laced into your words, and many can only wish they knew what your words were meant for.

It seems as though you battle your own emotions, and change your thoughts as you write. May I suggest writing in a journal? Perhaps you could talk to your subconscious (give it a name and call him your muse)? Hold conversations with yourself. Haha, I sound as though I'm asking you to be crazy... maybe I am. Push through barriers that hold your mind's thoughts back. You'll become an amazing author/poet.
xRayne chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I had to read it twice to grasp it completely, but now that I have, I say to you this: That was so beautiful! That's all...

-Trisha
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
this is so deep. I remember feeling like that once... and because I know you're gonna ask me why I like it, it's because I can relate to it. Nice job, and R&R my poetry! please? lol

Black and White Dreams