Reviews for mercury blues
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow ... this is really beautiful. seriously dead pretty and heartfelt.

i aint offended by your review - you're a fantastic writer, and i am honored to have a review by you! one thousand thank yous for the review, i swear, it's gonna help me improve a hell of a lot :)
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I loved this. I really, really loved this. It's so well-written.
classic violet chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
wow, i adore the title, just beautiful.

this poem reminds me of summer. i love it.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Beautiful. I specifically love the last two lines.
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
i'm sorry.. i think i didn't return your review on vanillasupernovas :X

your use of alliteration here is awesome, and the rhyming of season & reason is great.

i don't really know how to review short poems well.. so i hope this is good enough. (:
The Postscript chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Beautiful poem. This reminds me of when my sister left for college. Yes, the poem Grace wrote from Joan of Arcadia was an inspiration, second to my own experince with a certian someone which also prodded me to write such a poem. I understand, though, I have reported abuse on pieces posted here on fp as well. But I have to say I am glad to find another JOA fan on this site. :) Again, amazing piece. The colors are bold and rich, your words fresh. Keep writing, s.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
The all the alliteration in this, works beautifully with the whole hot sun imagery. Kind of a nostalgic almost defeated air to this poem, great job well done x
a lonely september chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
this is great. the title really suits the poem.(& i think you're a god now. i didn't think anyone would figure that 'broken' was a little about Kurt, and .yes. it was... not all of it, but it was. i was thinking of him as i wrote it, and coincidentally, i was listening to lithium as i wrote it... so... wonderful job figuring that out...)
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
What I really like about this poem is the beauty in your language. It'd be so easy to be blunt, but I guess that's what makes poetry poetry. I like how you connect summer with changes, very cool idea. Oh, and congratulations!