Reviews for three wishes
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*whispers* And have you noticed that they all look the same?

Being unique is something everyone should want. But all I see is ideas stolen and formatting used again and again till the computer might just do it all from memory.
by His blood chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
i know exactly how you feel, and it hurts ... i know. on thursday, for me, it will have been exactly fourteen months sinc l. this really is amazing, and it says so much. the first eight lines were my favorites, but the rest of it was also great. i also loved the lines 'because i don't bleed for just anyone, you see' and 'moving away from all that i knew just added to the weight i already felt.' i think your writing really has improved, and your poetry gets more refreshing and even better every time you submit something new. i hope you know how much i love your writing. the ending was genius, except for one thing - the last line, 'although these pills are supposed to help,' sort of ruined the effect of the brilliant line before it. if you don't mind my suggestion, maybe take out that line and just end the poem with 'i will never believe in myself like i used to,' maybe adding something before it. but that's just a suggestion. please keep writing!