Reviews for Gossip
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Luckily, I've never experienced anything like this, but I believe you captured the emotion well. Very nice choice of words. Keep writing!

-Ramen
Crewger chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love your overall mood to the story... just, I'm pretty slow, threading away? is that really a phrase? but really, I love the last section where you emphasized FRIEND... uh, 'friend' O good job, thanks for the review
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cool. I like this.
Alyosha Karamazov chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love the pinpricks and bleeding heart imagery. the whole thing is excellent.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
very well done, I loved it
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really liked this poem, I just found that i could really relate. oh well. It was an amazing poem

keep writing

Godly luke staden
Rytia Malachite chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Shame on me! Boy have I missed out on a great poet. I just realized that you reviewed me...oh eons ago, I'm glad I'm finally able to return the favor.

Sadly, I know naught about poetry. But! I do know what I like, and I really like you style. It is straight forward enough to be great for us poetry retarded and contains plenty for deeper thinking.
asteria24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This is such a wonderful poem! Great imagery - you really made me feel the narrator's pain. Five stars, this is going on my favorites list.
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i can totally empathize! it's a lovely little piece. you should write more. -
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
You wrote this poem in a very artistic way. Different from the other poems I have read here. I like your style.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Is a good one, I like the pale blood image, I see it like fake 70's movie blood spilled over rich purple velvet; so fraudulent it entraps us in a different way.

Maybe i'm not making much sense; sometimes i'm barely able to stop myself from mixing emotions and reality with images and time; but you seem to do this as well to some degree, so maybe you'll be able to understand what i'm going on about.

It is unmistakably a broken image you paint, but a reparable one.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Alan
arcane devices chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
new format? I like! Truly spoken from the heart. Bravo. I look forward to your next update. - ADD-san
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
BEAUTIFUL! I heart it like I heart all of your work!

HEARTS

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I liek the format.. the parenthesis work well and the needle metaphor is awesome.. one thing I would replace

while I try to block out those words(those pinprick words

with

while I try to block out those (pinprick) words

the way you have it now seems a tad too repitious
tableau chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
That's an interesting way to look at gossip. I like how you related it to things other than just hurting other people.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »