Reviews for Gossip
The Postscript chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I'm not sure of the style but the images were nice. The complexity of the format and style you put this in with the complex ideas makes it a bit muddled. My favorite part, however, is "the rain of needles". Amazing images. You have amazing writing talents. Keep it up!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
ah, i adore the last line.

i have a hard time being awfully mean and not sugar coating things in reviews, must be the harshness of actually seeing the words

a bit too downcast though, but i like the imagery
Plinky chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Gossip sucks.

Lovelovelove this line: "with pale red dots against velvet" beautiful imagery.

Really nice poem - beautifully expressed. XD As always, you use words very well.

Hope things look up for you soon! Keep writing!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Rich in emotion. The tone of this creates the tension of the speaker well. No real constructive criticism, but maybe specifics would bring the reader in a little, yet that may take away from the overall relatability you've established. Sorry to hear your frustration. Hope many smiles come your way. MD.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Liked the poem overall, but I don't know, seems like you have too many parentheses, it makes it a little cluttered, and it distracts me (or maybe I'm just easily distracted). The last line was my favorite line, very deep, and as I was reading this, I got tenser and tenser.

Great job!
lordelfy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
this is nice, would make a good poem, i like the flow of the poem..it is different..good job
NovelJ chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Well, I think I'm sensing some... malcontent perhaps? Anyway, I really do like the poem. The parenthese add ins break up the manotony of words. Gives the poem a...rhythem.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3