Reviews for Arranged
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
thats funny. "What were you, a vulture in a nother life?" that sounds like what Anastasia says in the movie Anastasia. u probably haven't seen it. i just thought it was funny how they said it the same way xD
xofallenangelxx chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!
xofallenangelxx chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Awesome please continue your story!
Live-Laugh-Play chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
ok i love this plz update soon i want to find out about the tattoo like now lol you are a great writer good job
Edara chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This is awesome! I love this story! Please (x a lot), please, please update more! This is so great! Will she get her wings back? What is her tattoo?

I like all the little twists and turns of the story!

Thankyou
FM Radio chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
o an update! I loved the beginning thing! It was awesome! And finding all that stuff out..wow. I really like this chapter, it helped jog the old memory machine. Please update soon!
AikoKzanu chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Some of this chapter confused me. By the way UPDATE MORGAN UPDATE!
AikoKzanu chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hey you person! I already told you this story was great when you slept over . . . anywho! It's awesome! The bar part was really confuzing until you explained it though . . . _ Anway YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT I IZ HUNGRY FOR MORE! I likes da demon boyfriend, btw.
Meg chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Why haven't you updated? It makes me sad :(
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I like that she saved the girl. That was nice of her. She must have more of a heart than she likes to give the impression of. Also, wearing her mother's hat shows how much she misses them without saying so. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That's so sad. Nice work.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~
darklittlewriter chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
hey morgan its meh tabatha

i your story..

and so far it really good

one tihng that confused me

(and maybe it just me)

i didn't get when she was at the bar.

did she make like a shadow form of her self or sometihng that she was talking to. idk i got really lost on that part.

you've got a lot of good detail in the story

i can see it soo clearly in my mind what is going on in the story

keep on writing!

and i'll keep reviewing!
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Haha ! The last bit really got me laughing ! Keep this up - I love this !

~Jo
lostlette chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
I love it!
Inkbl0t chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
Yay, you finally upadated! Hurrah!

...wow. The history of Lies (eheheh, did I just make a pun?) requires its own textbook, or at least a novel. That's some serious shit. O_o

Anyway, needless to say, I'm very glad to see that you've shed some light on the heroine's past.

*Btw, if you begin a sentence with a number, you write that number as a word (700 - Seven hundred), and songs are usually at least italicized to distinguish from the rest of the story. (If you already knew this, I'm sorry sorry sorry for being such a nitpicker with an OCD for grammar. :S )
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »