Reviews for A Scrapbook of Autumn
Gathering Crows chapter 24 . 12/26/2006
I really enjoyed this one, that circular concepts, are we real? who dreams who? Is it only words keeping us mortal, keeping us HERE. I liked this a lot. Keep it up Batman
Gathering Crows chapter 25 . 12/26/2006
Very cool, very..truthful. How Santa was this distant figure who loved everyone, and the dazzling magic. All those lights..they don't seem so very bright now. I think this is a poem that is very easy to relate to. That "when did this happen?" feeling. That'll do lad, that'll do. *grin*
Gathering Crows chapter 23 . 12/16/2006
...*SQUISH* oh Batman-kun...so much wonderful. "3 percent moment, and 7 percent wish". o. And your last line...I'm all warm and introspective and fuzzy inside. But, well, you always do that. The poetry that writes you is truly magical, in every sense of the word.
Gathering Crows chapter 22 . 12/16/2006
Again, I love it. Especially the last half about men and butterflies. Talking to yourself always brings wonderful conversations.
Sword On Fire chapter 23 . 12/15/2006
Neat. Nice. Just what I needed to unwind after work. You always know just what to say, Ri'.
cosaco chapter 23 . 12/15/2006
e, love this one!

'tis veryvery good
Lucid Nonsense chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Clever, clever, interesting concept.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Lovely, great sentiment & well expressed. Very unique and well done.
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
Good one. I like. That's all I have to say; saving up words (and complete sentences) for homework.
Gathering Crows chapter 21 . 11/28/2006
...*HUGHUGHUGHUG* This is absolutely wonderful! I love the rhythm, the words, the feel...and of course the message *grin* I promise, as soon as I get some sleep (or not, as the case may be, I do have a test tomorrow) I'll shake out my soul and pound out the world into words. *HUG* -Ninja
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 21 . 11/28/2006
Very nice. I like the rhythm and energy of this poem. The way the lines are split really adds to the feeling of motion.
bipedalcooney chapter 20 . 11/10/2006
Well written and vivid. I love the lines, "The armrests were smooth And raw As a kiss." Amazing work, this is really great (like the other pieces of this collection). Keep writing.
bipedalcooney chapter 19 . 11/10/2006
Wow this is really unique. I love how you've blended the story of Odysseus with something modern and relatable. The lines, "I make my way against the current All the way to an intersection.

There I stop And tread water on dry land Until the electric man tells me it’s safe to cross." are especially creative and brilliant. The feelings in this are so relatable. And I love how you ended the piece. I absolutely love this, it's one of my favorites. Great work and definatley keep writing.
bipedalcooney chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Great imagry, I especially loved the last stanza. "soft as concrete, as solid as smog". Great work, I really like this. Keep writing.
BlueWolfGirl chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
I've only read this poem and it was good! I guess by the title it's about somebody's grandfather?
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »