Reviews for A Scrapbook of Autumn
Gathering Crows chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
...Wow. That's all I can say. I like the idea behind this, and it is real enough that it reminds me of certain chairs (and their persons/souls) in our family. To put them away...it's like locking a piece of your soul away in the silent dark.
Gathering Crows chapter 19 . 11/9/2006
I like the idea behind this, the connection to Odysseus, and the imagery of walking through a city and an ocean. Wonderful as always.
cosaco chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
*love*

good job. lo me gusta mucho.
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 20 . 11/9/2006
Neat. Funny. Kinda sad. I liked it. Sorry I couldn't grow a review with more meat on it, but my brain has been sucked dry.
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 19 . 11/9/2006
Nice. I especially like the allusions to The Oddesy. Poem love!
cosaco chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
it's good, but i really only liked the second half. it's true.

.yumyumyum. *drools* muststealone. bye! see ya sometime!
Gathering Crows chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
I really like this. The idea that maybe God needs someplace to crash, that he's lonely being absolute. Everyone needs something to fall back on, right? I like the imagery here (as always), and the different look at what religion might mean.
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Sweet. Funny. Kind. I'd write a more coherent review, but it's very late and I'm very tired.
Gathering Crows chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
Exactly. Headaches are of the dark gods, slamming into your skull with their chisels and hammers of thought, and distorting your mind with their static and twisted being.
Gathering Crows chapter 16 . 10/25/2006
Beautiful imagery. I love how you use language, mixing literal reality and metaphor all in one go to create a wondrous idea/image. *squee*
Hyped up TeaCup chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
Wonderful. Your carefully choosen words remind me of water.. they remind me of my own writing, or rather, how I wish to write. I love them all.
Gathering Crows chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
I love it Batman. I like the rhythm of the poem, and the ideas behind it. Beautiful language, and eerily wonderful concepts.
redsage chapter 15 . 10/13/2006
hm.. i could agree with your idea.. i like the metaphors here.
CoSaCo chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
'tis very pretty.i like it. the wateriness. science 'n' magic. blah. g'nightCoSaCo
Gathering Crows chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
Again, loving the imagery. And it is so true, when you try to do something, you get sidetracked completely.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »