Reviews for A Scrapbook of Autumn
Gathering Crows chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
I love the imagery in this (you always give me the most wonderfull images :) ). I especially like the section about the moles, and the angels dancing. Very nice Batman.
CoSaCo chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
So, basically, I love this poem. It made me laugh. Therefore, on principle, it's awesome.

No, I like it anyways. Just like all the others. I'll try and get around to reviewing some of your older poems. If I have time (ha!). But, for now, I just wanna say I like 'em. 'Specially the Humanity(R) one. 'Cause it was pretty awesome.

I commented to Karen that I had to get used to her using parentheses in poems, and she was probably influenced by you and your using parentheses. It's cool. But different.

Um, the end. CoSaCo
bipedalcooney chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
Beautiful and thoughtful. I loved the lines, "I wonder what it thought (that chunk of carbon and ice)When it saw the earth rising And realized it wasn’tInfinite?" Amazing work here. Great work and keep it up!
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nicely written, I like this. It's quite vivid and thought provoking. Great work.
Gathering Crows chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
Very nice, I like your use of the old poem, and yet you never mention it directly, only hinting at the memory.
K. T. Marie chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
*grin* i really like that. about halfway though the poem i figured out what 'the product' was :D (is, has been, was, whatever.)
Gathering Crows chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
Wonderful Batman. Makes me remember that night we all went stargazing at Wheelock, and many nights spent watching the stars. So sad isn't it. That infinity...isn't.
Ninja chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
So, sharp end of a pointy stick right? *grin* Don't fear the words Batman, embrace them, bring the darkenss into yourself, and feed the to your little creature of fright. Welcome the demons into your soul and in turn you will understand them, and they you. What you understand, you need not fear. Oh, and by the way, your poetry rocks. Your poems are a graceful expression of true emotion, and deftly guarded sarcasm. Yay, mortality. Recall Humanity. -Nin
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow. You really handle rhymeless poetry brilliantly. I just read the first chapter (don't worry, I'm not stopping there). Thanks for your review. This is faves material. (By the way, just to prove you wrong in your assumptions stated on your profile, I am not a high school female.)
Kristina Suko chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
I love paychecks. It's choppy, but I like it. Made me smile.

Kristina Suko chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
I hate feeling homesick. This about catches it... but I like cinnamon, so I wouldn't liken the two.

Kristina Suko chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
How very... interesting. I don't think I liked it, but... well, it was ok. It didn't make me laugh, I didn't feel sorry for the narrator, I didn't... hmm... It didn't particularly catch my attention.

Kristina Suko chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
The separation of "Of silence", "By reply", and "Here" break the flow of the poem, making it a little choppy, but otherwise, I liked it. It felt magical.

Kristina Suko chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
That didn't really strike a brilliant chord, but neither is it bad... it's somewhere in the middle ground. Interesting.

Kristina Suko chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
That gave me a sleepy feeling; it's a very relaxed poem. Very... um... comforting to read.

109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »